Windows 10: There is a problem with Uninstalling this program.

Discus and support There is a problem with Uninstalling this program. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently trying to figure out how I can uninstall this program that was downloaded and now on an inaccessible external drive. I can't open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharliePlayz087, Nov 6, 2018.

1. There is a problem with Uninstalling this program.

Hi, I am currently trying to figure out how I can uninstall this program that was downloaded and now on an inaccessible external drive. I can't open it and also can't uninstall the programs on it. Without uninstalling the program then I can't freshly install the program on my PC. Please tell me the steps I need to do so I can install the program again.

:)

CharliePlayz087, Nov 6, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused There is a problem with Uninstalling this program. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 6, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 6, 2018
  4. waspman3 Win User

There is a problem with Uninstalling this program.

Uninstalling Difficult Programs

AVG 8.0 and some other items Id like off my computer.Is there a good uninstaller out there somewhere?Ive tried to uninstall from my control panel and even through Hijack this and no luck?Thought it wouldnt be a problem but is turning out to be a challenge.Any suggestions would be of great help?Thanks!!!

waspman3, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

There is a problem with Uninstalling this program.

1. There is a problem with Uninstalling this program. - Similar Threads - problem Uninstalling program

2. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67
  3. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67
  4. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  6. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  7. problem to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem to uninstall a program: I´am trying to uninstall a program snap camera but it says it is "currently running". I have closed all the applications, even the access to the camera of my PC...
  8. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  9. Uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall a program: How do I delete an old printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/290ecc1f-4d57-4907-8150-c5a1c625f4bf
  10. PROBLEM UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PROBLEM UNINSTALLING A PROGRAM: My electronic skills are minimal.....that's my problem. I installed Avast browser and free antivirus last night and it appears to have been a big mistake. Their icons have populated every aspect of my older Asus desktop and i can not save to documents . i do monthly reports...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalling avast secure browser user account control asks do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

2. there was a problem uninstalling this version of pegaysys