Windows 10: there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game.

Discus and support there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, When I try to run my games. I'm getting this error "there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game" i have researched and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whitworth_56, Sep 20, 2021.

1. there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game.

hello, When I try to run my games. I'm getting this error "there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game" i have researched and tried everything. wiping pc reinstalling windows x2 reinstalled some games x3updated all drivers disk check in cmd media feature package. which isn't a option in my app features I'm running windows 10 21h1 OS build 19043.1237 I have tried everything under Microsoft support. All my research leads back to media feature package which is not on my pc and i cant download it. i have tried others with no success. Any help would be greatly appreci

:)

whitworth_56, Sep 20, 2021

2. The Sims 4 Gaming problem

Hi Fiona,

The issue might cause if the game is compatible with Windows 10. So I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 20, 2021
  4. there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game.

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game.

1. there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game. - Similar Threads - problem game's setup

2. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...
  3. Hello, I need help with the problem "THERE IS A PROBLEM WHIT YOUR GAME SETUP, PLEASE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I need help with the problem "THERE IS A PROBLEM WHIT YOUR GAME SETUP, PLEASE...: Everything was calm but this message appears when I run the pvz GW of EA app, I installed the visual c++ and nothing I would like to help me thanks...
  4. Hello, I need help with the problem "THERE IS A PROBLEM WHIT YOUR GAME SETUP, PLEASE...

Hello, I need help with the problem "THERE IS A PROBLEM WHIT YOUR GAME SETUP, PLEASE...: Everything was calm but this message appears when I run the pvz GW of EA app, I installed the visual c++ and nothing I would like to help me thanks...
  5. There is a problem with your game’s setup: NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup: NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to talk about what you can do if you come across the error message that says, “There is a problem with your game’s setup” in NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered. The NFS series is one of the most popular racing series that we all have grown up...
  6. There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21: [IMG]FIFA has been the de facto game for football lovers. It has got all their favorite players, great gameplay physics, and a beautiful graphics algorithm. But as we know nothing is perfect and so is this game. According to a lot of users, after hitting the play button, the...
  7. Fix Unable to launch game, please verify your game data error on Rockstar Games Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unable to launch game, please verify your game data error on Rockstar Games Launcher: [ATTACH]If you see Unable to launch game, please verify your game data error message on Rockstar Games Launcher, then this post will help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue. Rockstar Games Launcher is used for playing games developed and published by Rockstar Games, Inc....
  8. Your Xbox Game Bar

Your Xbox Game Bar: So your Xbox game bar stopped all my applications from launching 90% of my applications Word, Mail, Xbox app itself, any xbox game pass game, any video game on my pc it launches them for 5 seconds then freezes and Crashes to Desktop it started doing this after i hit the xbox...
  9. Your free Spades game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your free Spades game: Dear Microsoft, Why don't you just hang it up on making card games? Your spades card game is almost as bad as Microsoft Hearts. It cheats also. I go nil. A spade is played. I play a higher spade and my partner plays a low spade on the cards forcing me to take the trick...
  10. What's your favorite game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite game?: What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here! 49627