Windows 10: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

Discus and support There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used my gmail to sign in windows when on my new Laptop, and now whenever I sign in the following shows: There is a problem with your Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdarshKumar5, Sep 13, 2019.

1. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

I used my gmail to sign in windows when on my new Laptop, and now whenever I sign in the following shows: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

:)

AdarshKumar5, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft puts the Banhammer on Live ACCOUNTS

I'm pretty sure that by banning the pirates live account it cripples them more than a console ban because instead of just getting a new 360 and going back online he now can keep his console but loose all of his gamerscore friends and subscription (meaning having to pay another 50 dollars for a years worth)

So all I am saying here is Microsoft doesn't care about the PC world anymore when it comes to gaming, they care about their console, so even if only a small fraction of pirates have a 360. It still something Microsoft wants them to fear. They are hoping by banning accounts people will stop playing Forza 3 while signed into Live and keep themselves signed off until after the release of the game. They are hoping this will cause pirates to buy the game instead of downloading the game.

joinmeindeath417, Sep 13, 2019
  4. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

1. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com - Similar Threads - problem Microsoft account

2. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  3. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  6. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  7. Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.: OK, I have a few WIN10 machines using the same account. One of them? When I restart will send me a message about fixing my account because my password has change, or some other issue. I have been troubleshooting this and tried a ton of suggestions online and I still get...
  8. "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts": This message appears almost at every login, usually after I first enter my pin. It also tells me to go to Shared Experiences. There it says that "Some of your accounts require attention." I click "Fix now" and then I have to enter my pin again. I enter my pin and then it says...
  9. How to solve Microsoft Account Problem- fix your microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to solve Microsoft Account Problem- fix your microsoft account: How to solve Microsoft Account Problem-We need to fix your microsoft account windows 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFmiv9T3AA How to access your Virginmedia.com (Virgin Media Mail) email account using IMAP I get an error when trying to make a new email account to...
  10. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. secure-cert.appspot