Windows 10: There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen

Discus and support There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi: There is a purple horizontal line at the bottom of the monitor. I have upgraded graphics card. How to resolve the issue? Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PARTHABHATIA, Jul 20, 2020.

1. There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen

Hi:

There is a purple horizontal line at the bottom of the monitor.

I have upgraded graphics card.

How to resolve the issue?

Regards

:)

PARTHABHATIA, Jul 20, 2020

2. horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Hi

the line is fine, straight, black, horizontal, black and about 6cm long. It is situated 3cm from the bottom of the screen, and just to the right of centre. I have tried to take a screen shot of it but when I paste to Word it does not appear on the image.

MikeDunkley1, Jul 20, 2020
  3. horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Bill Smithers, Jul 20, 2020
  4. There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen

horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

For a while now I have had horizontal lines at the bottom of my computer screen instead of the Quick Launch Toolbar

wellinever, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen

1. There is a purple coloured horizontal line at the bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - purple coloured horizontal

2. Unusual Horizontal line on screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Horizontal line on screen!: A little bit of background:Suddenly, I was facing some issues with screen flickering and all in Windows10Updated the driversSet the refresh rateI then updated it to Windows 11The issue was somewhat resolved after changing the refresh rate and allBut I am witnessing this line,...
  3. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  4. Horizontal line on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  5. Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Horizontal lines in the middle of the screen and blurred at the bottom of it.: Please help me, My screen has horizontal line in the middle and blurred at the bottom of it, I tried everything I know to fix it but nothings happened. Update drivers, roll back driver, Network display, Uninstall driver adapters, still nothing is happening. Send help please...
  6. There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen

There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen: Brand new PC - Windows 10 Graphics Card: GEFORCE GTX 1669 Super From initial load to setting up windows these lines have appears. I downloaded/install all windows updated And downloaded/installed NVIDA experience gaming plus driver. I've also tried multiple screens 2x...
  7. coloured lines horizontal

coloured lines horizontal: different coloured horizontal lines appear on my monitor if i leave my pc unattended for any lenght of time any thoughts please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coloured-lines-horizontal/20037ff4-82af-4fd0-89ae-f1af254336f0
  8. Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar

Purple line bottom of screen / below taskbar: [IMG]Hi was hoping to find out why my screen has a purple line at the bottom. Sometimes it goes away after a couple of restarts. Would also appreciate if there is any advice on how to resolve this. Currently using surface pro 4, i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz, Windows 10...
  9. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...
  10. horizontal red lines on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    horizontal red lines on screen: so I just started up my computer and my screen has horizontal red lines on it that are flickering they only show when i start up windows 10 and im on my screen where you see apps and stuff but when im on my load up screen they are not there i don't know how to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop has a purple horzontal line on screen