Windows 10: There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

Discus and support There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you try to run the System File Checker, you may see an error message – There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

WinClub, Sep 21, 2019
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Problem running "sfc /scannow" Error :There is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. Restart windows and run sfc again

<Original Title: sfc /scannow error >

"There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete. Restart windows and run sfc again."

Followed the above but the error still occurs. Can anyone help?

nancy3243, Sep 21, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 21, 2019
  4. There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

Update will not complete

there is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

LarryRidley, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

1. There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete - Similar Threads - system repair pending

2. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant Pending Reboot: For some reason, I constantly get errors when installing anything from Windows updates to VPNs to other random software due to a "pending reboot". So far I've rebooted countless times and nothing has changed. How can I get rid of a pending reboot?...
  3. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Pending Reboot: For some reason, I constantly get errors when installing anything from Windows updates to VPNs to other random software due to a "pending reboot". So far I've rebooted countless times and nothing has changed. How can I get rid of a pending reboot?...
  4. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which version of Windows 11 is required for a dual processor system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Windows 11 is required for a dual processor system?: I just purchased a used Dell Precision 7820 workstation with dual Xeon Silver 4214 processors but no OS. Which version or Windows 11 do I need to buy?...
  6. Which version of Windows 11 is required for a dual processor system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which version of Windows 11 is required for a dual processor system?: I just purchased a used Dell Precision 7820 workstation with dual Xeon Silver 4214 processors but no OS. Which version or Windows 11 do I need to buy?...
  7. Which password in WinRE do the repair options require?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which password in WinRE do the repair options require?: Hi guys, I updated my Lenovo 330 windows 10 and suddenly I could not print any document on my Kyocera FS-1120 printer. Every time I pressed a print command in any of the applications, windows would shut down. I tried to roll back the printer drivers but the roll back...
  8. Password is not required on reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password is not required on reboot: I ended up needing to reload windows to get 1809 to load properly. Now when you reboot the computer, it does not challenge you for a password even though it is set up to require a password. If I log out of the user, then the password is requested as appropriate. In the old...
  9. Installation Blocked: Pending reboot this installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation Blocked: Pending reboot this installation.: A viruses blocked the security system of win 10. No adapter driver in "Device Manager". It is mean doesn't show wireless drive for the adapter. Reinstall for logic the driver. Then appears the alert with the Message " Installation Blocked: The Installation is blocked due to a...
  10. Failure to complete a system restore, system repair and system RESET.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Failure to complete a system restore, system repair and system RESET.: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for anyone that helps. I am really troubled as I have been googling the hell out of this and trying many solutions with none of them working. 1) My pc first entered a loop when I tried to remove mcafee with their official remover....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

2. sfc error there is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete

3. THERE is a system repair pending which requires a reboot