Windows 10: There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

Discus and support There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded a link from an ad accidentally and it opened the command thingy and did some stuff and I couldn’t do anything, after that my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Giruthmes, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Giruthmes Win User

There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

I downloaded a link from an ad accidentally and it opened the command thingy and did some stuff and I couldn’t do anything, after that my computer restarted by its own and when it turned on again it said Preparing Automatic Repair and then after that its said Your PC did not start correctly after that i clicked Advanced Opinions and i tired everything half of them said You need to sign in as an administrator to continue,but there aren’t any administrator accounts on this PC and i am sure there was one its the virus who deleted it, and when i tried to reset it some times it works but it

:)

Giruthmes, Feb 10, 2022

2. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Feb 10, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 10, 2022
  4. There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

1. There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it - Similar Threads - virus computer cant

2. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant reset my computer: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-computer/800951dd-a52d-49aa-8557-9677c4436135
  3. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reset my computer: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-computer/800951dd-a52d-49aa-8557-9677c4436135
  4. cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  6. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  7. help i cant reset my computer

8. There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it: I downloaded a link from an ad accidentally and it opened the command thingy and did some stuff and I couldn’t do anything, after that my computer restarted by its own and when it turned on again it said Preparing Automatic Repair and then after that its said Your PC did not...
  9. Cant reset my computer

Cant reset my computer: I am trying to reset my all in one touchscreen Asus computer so I went to settings>recover>reset> and then tried to do a factory reset, I let it get through all the steps and then i just said "this may take a few MINUTES then your PC will reset" i had a cancel button on the...
  10. Reset my computer and cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer and cant log in: I reset my computer and it stopped half way throu and now i cant log on to reset it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-computer-and-cant-log-in/8fe0ad6a-3511-4afb-b220-63c94d388d9c