Windows 10: There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

Discus and support There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had downloaded something from internet this virus came with that because of this virus my all apps got corrupted i had to reinstall them it also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ohm Ramwala, Oct 18, 2020.

1. There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

I had downloaded something from internet this virus came with that because of this virus my all apps got corrupted i had to reinstall them it also corrupted the antivirus and also windows defender everytime i try to start windows defender it says sorry the servie is not reachable.i found this virus it is located in C:\Windows\svchost.com i deleted it and changed the registery and after than i tried open app there was the .exe file error i checked registry again it was changed by the virus,the virus is automatically getting downloaded and is getting admin permission to change the Registry i am stucked with the virus please help..There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com [​IMG]

:)

Ohm Ramwala, Oct 18, 2020

2. Svchost virus?

Hi i just discovered the svchost trojan and have a few questions is it a rootkit virus and will completely wiping my hard drive destroy it.

BillJohnson3, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Svchost virus?

Did your antivirus provider identify the malware? If so, did you seek their advice?

You may want to send a copy of the file to VirusTotal for analysis. VirusTotal

Recommend you scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit (a free program): How to find and clean malware infections with Emsisoft Emergency Kit | Emsisoft | Security Blog If
    necessary boot into Safe Mode/Safe Mode with Networking to download and run the scanner or use another computer, put the EEK file on a flash drive and insert the flash drive in the infected computer...you can run the scanner from the flash drive. Other scanners
    (some of which may be run in Safe Mode or from a flash drive) that may help with this issue are listed in List
    of Malware Removal Tools

OR

IF this is what you are seeing, suggest you follow ALL of the steps (until the issue is resolved) in
    this free removal guide How To Remove SvcHost.exe Malware (Virus Removal Guide)

But if you have this malware issue sometimes it will be necessary to reset your computer or do a clean install of the OS.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Clean Install Windows 10

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. | Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Oct 18, 2020
  4. There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

Svchost virus?

Did any Antivirus told you there is a malware with that name?

Svchost or Service Host for Windows is a genuine process which as the name suggests is a process to run system tasks.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

1. There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com - Similar Threads - Virus trojan agent

2. Trojan virus on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus on my computer: Hello, from somedays now my computer is detecting a suspicious malware that is Trojan and every time I click the button start actions to block threat the notification is always there and the virus says is still active. Now I have tried all the possible ways that there are...
  3. Trojan virus on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan virus on my computer: Hello, from somedays now my computer is detecting a suspicious malware that is Trojan and every time I click the button start actions to block threat the notification is always there and the virus says is still active. Now I have tried all the possible ways that there are...
  4. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!: Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee...
  5. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!: Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee...
  6. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  8. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  9. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  10. Svchost virus?

Svchost virus?: Hi i just discovered the svchost trojan and have a few questions is it a rootkit virus and will completely wiping my hard drive destroy it....