Windows 10: There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

Discus and support There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArmStrongers, Jan 16, 2020.

1. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that?

submitted by /u/ArmStrongers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ArmStrongers, Jan 16, 2020

2. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Disabling LTE on WIN HD LTE mobile (Windows 8.1)

Hi,

Regarding your issue with turning off LTE on your phone, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Scroll down to Mobile Network and tap it.
    • Tap Highest Connection Speed field box.
    • Choose 3G.

Let us know hot it goes.

Billy Med, Jan 16, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

cereberus, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

1. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet? - Similar Threads - phone call LTE

2. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  3. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  4. 3 way call with Phone link Your phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 way call with Phone link Your phone: Is it possible to make 3 way call with the Phone Link previously known as Your Phone?99% of my work calls are 3 way calls me, client, interpreter.I was able to initiate two calls at the same time but there's no "Merge" button to merger the call and have a 3 way call.I am...
  5. 3 way call with Phone link Your phone

3 way call with Phone link Your phone: Is it possible to make 3 way call with the Phone Link previously known as Your Phone?99% of my work calls are 3 way calls me, client, interpreter.I was able to initiate two calls at the same time but there's no "Merge" button to merger the call and have a 3 way call.I am...
  6. Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls

Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls: Hi, I cannot make calls in the Your Phone app. I keep getting the message 'Youhave apps installed that prevent you from making calls' but I have no other apps on my computer like PhoneWise or Dell Mobile Connect. PhoneWise was preinstalled, but it is now uninstalled. What...
  7. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  8. Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.: Although I updated my YOUR PHONE app to the latest one but I could not make phone calls form my laptop. I am not getting the call option on my app (YOUR PHONE). Is there any way to get that option or so, as i could not get it and I really need that feature?...
  9. Making or receiving phone calls Windows 10 (tablet with 3G)

Making or receiving phone calls Windows 10 (tablet with 3G): I have a similar model, I think is Q702 Apart from being a hybrid tablet/laptop (you can use it as a Windows 10 tablet or connect it to the docking station with keyboard and touchpad and transform it to a laptop) it runs standard Windows 10 for x86 CPUs. So it is like any...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651