Windows 10: There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

Discus and support There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArmStrongers, Jan 16, 2020.

1. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that?

submitted by /u/ArmStrongers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ArmStrongers, Jan 16, 2020

2. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Disabling LTE on WIN HD LTE mobile (Windows 8.1)

Hi,

Regarding your issue with turning off LTE on your phone, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Scroll down to Mobile Network and tap it.
    • Tap Highest Connection Speed field box.
    • Choose 3G.

Let us know hot it goes.

Billy Med, Jan 16, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

Teamviewer Quick Support for android phones/tablets

I wonder how many are aware of Teamviewer Quick Support that allows certain supported models of android/mobile phone to be FULLY remote controlled from a PC or even another phone/tablet.

Supported phones (newer models mostly) are

• Samsung
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony
    • Acer
    • Asus (for business customers)
    • Lenovo
    • HTC
    • Huawei
    • ZTE
      -----
    Nice thing is you can use pc keyboard to type text messages.

cereberus, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

1. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet? - Similar Threads - phone call LTE

2. Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.: Although I updated my YOUR PHONE app to the latest one but I could not make phone calls form my laptop. I am not getting the call option on my app (YOUR PHONE). Is there any way to get that option or so, as i could not get it and I really need that feature?...
  3. Phone call from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call from Microsoft: Hi.I received every weeks 2-3 phone calls supposed to be from Microsoft and I dued a payment of $142.95.They sais to call back at this number to cancel my subscription???? I just had free products from Microsoft. Is it a spam, a fraud?? Thank you for the answer....
  4. phone calls from Microsoft?

phone calls from Microsoft?: Am receiving multiple calls stating "Microsoft is stopping my support service, number to call back is 1-312-667-9490." Surely this is not a legitimate call? Am not answering nor returning call....
  5. Phone call from Microsoft

Phone call from Microsoft: I received a call from Microsoft the phone number displayed on my phone was my landline number. When I answered it there was a recording stating my IP address had been confiscated in several countries and Microsoft needed to change my IP address I needed to press 1 for...
  6. phone call from microsoft

phone call from microsoft: is it possible that microsoft call customers that there is something wrong with their computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-call-from-microsoft/4e173ac8-353b-492b-9436-3fb57fce756c
  7. Phone-call from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone-call from Microsoft?: Yesterday I received a phone-call from "Microsoft" about a so-called computer problem. The caller ID was 0011055474272. I disconnected because I assumed it was a scam. I do not believe Microsoft makes personal calls to users or consumers. For this post I chose "Windows...
  8. Phone call from Microsoft

Phone call from Microsoft: Is the phone number 805-472_4693 a valid Microsoft Phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/phone-call-from-microsoft/15316e60-fb24-4523-b26e-74f58c9a0fa5
  9. Making or receiving phone calls Windows 10 (tablet with 3G)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making or receiving phone calls Windows 10 (tablet with 3G): I have a similar model, I think is Q702 Apart from being a hybrid tablet/laptop (you can use it as a Windows 10 tablet or connect it to the docking station with keyboard and touchpad and transform it to a laptop) it runs standard Windows 10 for x86 CPUs. So it is like any...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651