Windows 10: there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

Discus and support there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] so basically every icon on my desktop has this, its not a shortcut thingy problem because most of the icons are NOT shortcuts and they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EzzedineOzone, Feb 7, 2019.

1. there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... 46c6da51-070b-4091-bc8c-c0c648368145?upload=true.jpg

so basically every icon on my desktop has this, its not a shortcut thingy problem because most of the icons are NOT shortcuts and they are the programme (.exe) itself, I don't know what to do, I've tried rebooting, refreshing , restarting windows explorer , delete the iconCache.db from /AppData/Local , and still no solution.

:)

EzzedineOzone, Feb 7, 2019

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

1. there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... - Similar Threads - weird blank document

2. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  3. red X on my speaker icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    red X on my speaker icon in bottom right corner: Hi, i am using a headset, i had to disable a few services in admin mode today and then i signed back onto my normal user and now im getting 4 diffrent NVIDIA errors and its asking me which of these devices do you want to troubleshoot. can anyone help?...
  4. Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.: Is there a way to change the ordering of icons in icon view of Explorer from left-right to top-bottom? Presently serial numbered items are arranged left to right and then next line, next line etc. This causes confusion while inspecting for duplicates or something because...
  5. Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right

Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right: [ATTACH] Is there a feature which lets you control the spacing between the icons on the bottom right? If there isn't a way then can I at least have it like tablet mode without actually entering it? Normal Tablet mode (I guess there are less icons but still, they're...
  6. Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...: In Windows 10, Google Chrome. I can't get to my word documents that are still listed on the bar at bottom of screen, and I clicked on the Windows icon at bottom left of screen but nothing happens. Three word docs are still listed at bottom bar, but no response when I click...
  7. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54
  8. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar: Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of...
  9. All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank

in Windows 10 Support
    All my Icons/shortcuts Are Blank: for some reason all my Icons for everything but folders have gone blank I can't seem to get them back. As well as all my file and program associations have eather reset and ask me what programs I want to use a default and when I reassign them the next time I go to open a file...
  10. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633