Windows 10: there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

Discus and support there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] so basically every icon on my desktop has this, its not a shortcut thingy problem because most of the icons are NOT shortcuts and they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EzzedineOzone, Feb 7, 2019.

1. there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... 46c6da51-070b-4091-bc8c-c0c648368145?upload=true.jpg

so basically every icon on my desktop has this, its not a shortcut thingy problem because most of the icons are NOT shortcuts and they are the programme (.exe) itself, I don't know what to do, I've tried rebooting, refreshing , restarting windows explorer , delete the iconCache.db from /AppData/Local , and still no solution.

:)

EzzedineOzone, Feb 7, 2019

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the...

1. there is a weird blank document thing right on the bottom left of all of my icons on the... - Similar Threads - weird blank document

2. Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden: Randomly today a few minutes ago I noticed a green check mark on all my icons then it changed to a little square with 2 guys wearing a blue and green shirt and that usually indicates shared files but I haven’t shared anything....
  3. Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden: Randomly today a few minutes ago I noticed a green check mark on all my icons then it changed to a little square with 2 guys wearing a blue and green shirt and that usually indicates shared files but I haven’t shared anything....
  4. Weird things happening to desktop icons all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  6. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  7. My bottom right icons are black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bottom right icons are black?: [ATTACH] I can see the clock when i use a brighter wall paper but then when i use a darker one i cant see the time because the bottom right icons are black and not white can someone help?(the time on the black picture is there you just cant see it)...
  8. My desktop icons have this weird blank icon on their left corner

My desktop icons have this weird blank icon on their left corner: [ATTACH] I moved my desktop location from C to D, also the roaming folder and then i noticed these icons at the corner of my other icons, how do i fix this i need help please...
  9. So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So, there's this weird sign at bottom right of my monitor: I am running Windows 10 Home from MSI, with Nvidia graphics card, and a Samsung monitor. Recently this sign started showing up in the bottom right of my screen. [IMG]I don't know what is it, neither what program causes it to show up. Please help. P.S: It also shows up in...
  10. Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.: Is there a way to change the ordering of icons in icon view of Explorer from left-right to top-bottom? Presently serial numbered items are arranged left to right and then next line, next line etc. This causes confusion while inspecting for duplicates or something because...