Windows 10: There is an attachment and everything is describe below

Discus and support There is an attachment and everything is describe below in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AniketDutta, Jul 5, 2019.

1. There is an attachment and everything is describe below

There is an attachment  and everything is describe below [​IMG]

I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it...

:)

AniketDutta, Jul 5, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 5, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

There is an attachment and everything is describe below

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums There is an attachment  and everything is describe below :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

There is an attachment  and everything is describe below [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

There is an attachment and everything is describe below

1. There is an attachment and everything is describe below - Similar Threads - attachment everything describe

2. Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below: I get a BSOD when playing AC Valhalla, specifically when trying to jump to a location via map. I reinstalled Windows on a fresh newish SATA SSD. I removed the old SSD. I unplugged all USB devices, changed the wall socket for the mains and removed multiple power cables....
  3. Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below: I get a BSOD when playing AC Valhalla, specifically when trying to jump to a location via map. I reinstalled Windows on a fresh newish SATA SSD. I removed the old SSD. I unplugged all USB devices, changed the wall socket for the mains and removed multiple power cables....
  4. Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I solve a problem I've described below?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve a problem I've described below?: I bought a new Dell Laptop and its audio drivers are not working, I tried to update sound and audio drivers and restarted it but the problem persists. Kindly please, how can I solve this?...
  6. How can I solve a problem I've described below?

How can I solve a problem I've described below?: I bought a new Dell Laptop and its audio drivers are not working, I tried to update sound and audio drivers and restarted it but the problem persists. Kindly please, how can I solve this?...
  7. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Question - Information Attached Below: So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  8. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Question - Information Attached Below: So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  9. Win 10 Blue screen with different errors described below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 Blue screen with different errors described below: hi,I have win 10 pro installed in a SSD Disk and it works fine, but sometimes in random way it crashes suddenly with the blue screen caused by different errors such as kmode exception not handled caused by clipsp.sys, system service exception caused by win32kfull.sys and...
  10. Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.: Basically I just want to separate email that comes from people in my address book from other email like change.com, or political email, or advertising email so that I don't have to look at it until I am ready and can quickly scan the titles and only look at what I want.