Windows 10: There is an attachment and everything is describe below

Discus and support There is an attachment and everything is describe below in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AniketDutta, Jul 5, 2019.

1. There is an attachment and everything is describe below

There is an attachment  and everything is describe below [​IMG]

I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it...

:)

AniketDutta, Jul 5, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 5, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

There is an attachment and everything is describe below

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums There is an attachment  and everything is describe below :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

There is an attachment  and everything is describe below [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

There is an attachment and everything is describe below

1. There is an attachment and everything is describe below - Similar Threads - attachment everything describe

2. Onedrive Files on Demand not working as described

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Files on Demand not working as described: I am currently having a problem getting Files on Demand working as I would expect. I have done many searches and the problem I am experiencing has been described in many threads since Files on Demand was rolled out ~two years ago without an acceptable solution being provided....
  3. Notifications offer no way to fix the problem they describe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications offer no way to fix the problem they describe: I get Notifications (on my PC) that there is a problem in my MS account that needs to be fixed. BUT when I click on the option (one of the only two options in the notification) it takes me to Notification Settings -- Absolutely nothing to do with what it stated that the...
  4. attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attachments: Some of my email attachments are not showing in the windows 10 email platform. I'm using (Gmail) and When I look on my phone and my Gmail account on the internet they are showing up. This is only happening with one person so far. How do I fix this?...
  5. win 10 DVD install does not present as described

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 DVD install does not present as described: I have read everything I can find on how to do clean install on a HP Laptop that came with an OEM WIN 10 system. I have installed a new Seagate 1 TB HD and it has passed all short, long and memory test. Disk is initialized GPT and formatted simple volume NTFS. BIOs set to...
  6. regarding below

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    regarding below: how can I get my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-below/2032fd72-a55a-42df-b252-a550d851431d"
  7. question regarding error below

in Windows 10 Customization
    question regarding error below: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 9/4/18 17:25:22 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: DDS Description: The application-specific permission...
  8. Attachements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attachements: https://webmail04.register.com/promail/src/compose.php For estrange reason I just cannot attached anything with Microsoft e explorer but with Google chrome and Mozilla no problem after the update I have to use others browser and I don't like it...
  9. Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.: Basically I just want to separate email that comes from people in my address book from other email like change.com, or political email, or advertising email so that I don't have to look at it until I am ready and can quickly scan the titles and only look at what I want.
  10. How would you describe this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How would you describe this?: Hi folks, I would like to recommend this in the Feedback App, but I'm not sure how to say it. For lack of words, I have put this together so y'all can see what I would like. I guess I would just like more customization with the Start Menu. *Smile [img] -Chuck 2982