Windows 10: THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

Discus and support THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i went to log in and of course there are the usual humps verify this and that but my God, kwhy does microsoft do that when I see an email that is not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gmt3010, Sep 1, 2021.

1. gmt3010 Win User

THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

i went to log in and of course there are the usual humps verify this and that but my God, kwhy does microsoft do that when I see an email that is not mine? I know the only two emails I have and it is not onewhat is worse it is prompting me to have TWO VERIFICATIONS WHGICH I DON'T WANT ONLY ONE IS ENOUGH AND THE EMAIL IS LISTED AS ONE.please, I am already so distressed at microsoft for making it such a pain and finding changes in setting and I just want to get rid of this email it is NOT an outlook email either. It was some yahoo. I do not have a yahoo account at all.

:)

gmt3010, Sep 1, 2021
  2. jaoneill Win User

Email account is not Mine

There are no other accounts shown in the mail app except mine. However, when I add mine and try to sync, my daughters inbox is displayed not mine.

• I have removed and added my gmail multiple times.
    • My gmail is the only option available to add; (I have attached a screenshot with my email account blocked)
      THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? dad1459a-a359-47e3-9d61-0a7839df6419?upload=true.png
    • I think I need to delete my email account from Outlook.com but I do not know how as I don't see that option
    • When I sign into outlook.com and enter my gmail account and password, my daughters inbox is displayed; it wants to import her gmail account.

jaoneill, Sep 1, 2021
  3. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Sep 1, 2021
  4. THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

1. THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? - Similar Threads - EMAIL SAW MINE

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  3. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  4. HOW DO I GET RID OF AN EMAIL THAT IS NOT MINE, AND PLEASE, SHOW PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I GET RID OF AN EMAIL THAT IS NOT MINE, AND PLEASE, SHOW PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE: I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE MICROSOFT GOT THE IDEA I HAVE A YAHOO EMAIL. I HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN AT LEAST THREE YEARS, AND I DID NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE IT. I CANNOT FIND OUT HOW TO GET RID OF IT.I WANT TO SCREAM BECAUSE I LOOK ALL OVER UNDER MY NAME, ACCOUNT, MICROSOFT PROFILE DO NOT SEE...
  5. HOW DO I GET RID OF AN EMAIL THAT IS NOT MINE, AND PLEASE, SHOW PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW DO I GET RID OF AN EMAIL THAT IS NOT MINE, AND PLEASE, SHOW PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE: I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE MICROSOFT GOT THE IDEA I HAVE A YAHOO EMAIL. I HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN AT LEAST THREE YEARS, AND I DID NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE IT. I CANNOT FIND OUT HOW TO GET RID OF IT.I WANT TO SCREAM BECAUSE I LOOK ALL OVER UNDER MY NAME, ACCOUNT, MICROSOFT PROFILE DO NOT SEE...
  6. HOW DO I GET RID OF AN EMAIL THAT IS NOT MINE, AND PLEASE, SHOW PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I get rid of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of this: can someone help me here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/9716ff74-5fdf-427e-8563-fe47e570a010
  8. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: This just happened, to my taskbar.Normally, I have many icons on my taskbar.Google, explorer. And, many more? Instead I have, this address bar.This is, very serious!I must get things, back to normal.The up/down arrow. Doesn't even work.I hope someone, knows how to get rid of...
  9. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...