Windows 10: There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

Discus and support There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? I just see the icons on the taskbar spread out suddenly when the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NitroSheep67, Oct 28, 2022.

1. There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? I just see the icons on the taskbar spread out suddenly when the PC starts.

:)

NitroSheep67, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 28, 2022
  3. pepanee Win User
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

Suggest it as a feature for 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

It used to have the option to minimize the spacing between the icons in the Taskbar for Pre-Windows 10 Operating Systems.

pepanee, Oct 28, 2022
  4. There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

Taskbar icon

Hello Miguel

You can change the icon taskbar size following these steps:

Please follow the below steps:

-Logon to your computer as administrator, click on empty space on the Taskbar.

-Select Configuration Taskbar, and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.

-Select use small taskbar buttons to decrease the size of icons.

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez G, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

1. There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - enormous amount spacing

2. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  3. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  4. how do i group taskbar icons to save space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i group taskbar icons to save space: how do i group taskbar icons to save space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-group-taskbar-icons-to-save-space/e0d0386b-9497-4f97-952f-1a9806779f29
  5. how do i group taskbar icons to save space

how do i group taskbar icons to save space: how do i group taskbar icons to save space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-group-taskbar-icons-to-save-space/e0d0386b-9497-4f97-952f-1a9806779f29
  6. There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?: There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? I just see the icons on the taskbar spread out suddenly when the PC starts....
  7. How do I space out my taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I space out my taskbar icons?: I meant the taskbar tray kind of icons, from thiswhite, to this black: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-space-out-my-taskbar-icons/4d320bea-ac4a-4267-80d6-46388842f5bd
  8. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons: I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how...
  9. Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?

Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?: Let's say I have 20 icons (small) equally spaced within the taskbar and that the last three on the right end all have to do with turning the computer on/off/sleep. I'd like to be able to put in a space or two that will separate these last three from the other 17 icons on the...
  10. How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?: Have my Win10 taskbar on the right side. Set small icons for the task bar. Is there a way to reduce the space between the icons in the taskbar so I can see more icons? 67340