Windows 10: there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

Discus and support there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KevinOey, Apr 10, 2021.

1. KevinOey Win User

there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled 9d296893-108e-4d31-929a-248cbd164dcd?upload=true.png

How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ?

:)

KevinOey, Apr 10, 2021

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 10, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 10, 2021
  4. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

1. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled - Similar Threads - unnamed program cannot

2. Cannot uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall a program: Hi,I have Windows 11. I downloaded and installed a program and I want to uninstall it now.I can launch and run the program just perfectly.But I cannot uninstall it.I tried 3 different ways.1. The programs own uninstaller. When I doubleclick it, I get a message This app can't...
  3. Cannot uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall a program: Hi,I have Windows 11. I downloaded and installed a program and I want to uninstall it now.I can launch and run the program just perfectly.But I cannot uninstall it.I tried 3 different ways.1. The programs own uninstaller. When I doubleclick it, I get a message This app can't...
  4. Cannot uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall programs: Under programs in Control Panel, I am not able to uninstall any programs. It will not uninstall, and when I go back to uninstall other programs it says it cannot perform the function because it is busy uninstalling a program. How can I correct this?...
  5. Cannot uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall programs: Under programs in Control Panel, I am not able to uninstall any programs. It will not uninstall, and when I go back to uninstall other programs it says it cannot perform the function because it is busy uninstalling a program. How can I correct this?...
  6. UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-: I want to uninstall filmora video editor from my laptop but i am getting this 'File C:\Program Files x86\iSkysoft\Filmora Video Editor\unins000.dat does not exist. cannot uninstall.PLEASE HELP...
  7. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled: [ATTACH] How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-unnamed-program-and-it-cannot-be/b2c91af3-3659-4016-aa85-a817e4033f5c
  8. Cannot Uninstall Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Uninstall Program: I'm using Windows 10 and trying to uninstall a program. I get the ox80040702 error message that it can't do this because of a missing dll file, but I found the file, copied it to Windows/System32, and then rebooted without success. I tried to uninstall in safe mode, same...
  9. Cannot uninstall program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot uninstall program: I logged onto my laptop today, I kept getting virus pop ups and found what program they were coming from but it wont let me uninstall it. I looked up the name of the program and found multiple places saying it was a virus itself....
  10. cannot uninstall program

cannot uninstall program: This Segurazo can not uninstall from windows 10, even not in apps & features, show in program area. How to remove / uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-uninstall-program/52122203-e2ea-407f-9147-e308e66427d6