Windows 10: There is aproblem at startup.there is no option. Im using windows 10 2oh1

Discus and support There is aproblem at startup.there is no option. Im using windows 10 2oh1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is no option what should i do??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SyedNoor Ali, May 10, 2021.

1. There is aproblem at startup.there is no option. Im using windows 10 2oh1

There is no option what should i do??

:)

SyedNoor Ali, May 10, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2021
  4. feelulive Win User

There is aproblem at startup.there is no option. Im using windows 10 2oh1

windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, May 10, 2021
Thema:

There is aproblem at startup.there is no option. Im using windows 10 2oh1

1. There is aproblem at startup.there is no option. Im using windows 10 2oh1 - Similar Threads - aproblem startup option

2. Startup options, Use a Device option missing in recovery mode of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup options, Use a Device option missing in recovery mode of windows 11: After a clean install of windows 11 some of the options in recovery mode are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-options-use-a-device-option-missing-in/a1cc42af-2aa5-46d5-9232-cf16dd86d940
  3. Startup options, Use a Device option missing in recovery mode of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup options, Use a Device option missing in recovery mode of windows 11: After a clean install of windows 11 some of the options in recovery mode are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-options-use-a-device-option-missing-in/a1cc42af-2aa5-46d5-9232-cf16dd86d940
  4. windows update after aug 10 a aproblem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows update after aug 10 a aproblem: How do they get away with bad service.Updates cause problems they refuse to acknowledge.My desktop and laptop the same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-after-aug-10-a-aproblem/594b6ae8-e96d-4f1d-b385-951e4b3a5040
  5. Startup option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup option: I CAN NOT ACCESS TROUBLE SHOOT OPTION I get to sartup option by using one of the three methods and i press trouble shoot and then it doesn't Show the "Reset your pc" and "Advanced option" so i can't access cmd and other essential programs please help me...
  6. "Use a Device" Option is not available in advanced startup options.

"Use a Device" Option is not available in advanced startup options.: So I was going to reset my computer and got some error, so I decided to just reset it from an usb. But the "Use a Device" option doesnt show up for me. Any help would be appreciated!...
  7. Im stuck at Windows Choose a option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im stuck at Windows Choose a option: When i start my pc i get sent to windows Choose an option, i have restarted my pc many times but it still doesnt work, also have tried system restore, startup repair and go back to the previous version and when i tried reset this pc this came up (pic related) i dont know what...
  8. No "Use a Device" option in Advanced Startup.

No "Use a Device" option in Advanced Startup.: Last night I updated my computer to Windows 10. I noticed after doing so my Gaming Rig (which has been out of commission since 2014) had a 32bit operating system despite having the capacity to run a 64bit. I read online that I'd be able to create a boot disc or usb...
  9. "Use a Device" Advanced Startup Option Missing

"Use a Device" Advanced Startup Option Missing: Hello all, I have been having an incredibly frustrating time trying to accomplish something that should be relatively simple. I am trying to upgrade from the 32x version of Windows 10 to the 64x version. I have the installation media created onto a USB drive, but when I...
  10. windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings: i wonder why theres only shut down option as you see on photo and later i tried bootable usb, i could get some option by this way but it couldnt repair, i cant get startup settings and i feel only 1 person in the world that have that problem and nobody can solve!!! 92985