Windows 10: There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord

Discus and support There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It sounded like something in the system after I muted the bots and people in the chat, but it still does not solve the issue, thus I think it may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jusyen20, Jan 17, 2021.

1. jusyen20 Win User

There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord

It sounded like something in the system after I muted the bots and people in the chat, but it still does not solve the issue, thus I think it may be something within the system that repeat the entered command as audio.

:)

jusyen20, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Louie_101 Win User

discord on PC slow?

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

You may try some solutions below that might help fix the problem:

Solution 1: Close Unnecessary Programs

It’s common to see Discord lagging if you’re running multiple programs on your PC, because some of them may conflict with Discord. To solve the problem, you can try ending unnecessary programs.

You just need to press Shift + Ctrl + Esc to open Task Manager. Then right-click the program you don’t use currently and select End task to close it. After you close all the unnecessary applications which run with Discord at the same time, you can check if
    your Discord works fine.

Solution 2: Turn Off Hardware Acceleration

Another way to fix Discord lagging issue is turning off Hardware Acceleration. You can follow the steps below.

Step 1: Run Discord and go to Settings.

Step 2: Click Appearance from the left pane and toggle off the switch button of Hardware Acceleration.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, click Okay to confirm the operation. Then restart your Discord to see if Discord lagging issue is fixed.

Solution 3: Clear Discord Cache Files

If too many cache files and cookies are accumulated on the PC, Discord lagging issue might appear. In this case, you need to clear Discord cache files.

Step 1: Exit Discord.

Step 2: Press Win + R to invoke Run window. Then input %APPDATA%/Discord/Cache and click OK to open the cache folder in File Explorer.

Step 3: Now press Ctrl + A to select all files in the window. Then press Delete key to delete them.

Then you can relaunch Discord and check if the problem has been solved.

Solution 4: Reset Discord Voice Settings

Improper voice settings could also lead to Discord lagging issue. If you have changed any settings recently, you may need to reset them to default.

Just open Discord and go to Settings. Then select Voice & Video from the left pane and click Reset Voice Settings in the right pane. Click Okay in the pop-up window. After the operation, you can relaunch Discord and see if it works normally.

Solution 5: Update Your Drivers

If your Discord gets lagging, you can also try update your graphics driver or audio driver to fix the problem. Because the issue might appear when you’re using faulty or corrupted drivers.

Step 1: Open Run window and type devmgmt.msc in the dialog box. Then press Enter to access Device Manager.

Step 2: Double-click Audio inputs and outputs to expand the list. Then right-click your audio driver and select Update driver.

Tip: To update graphics driver, you need to double-click Display adapters, right-click your graphic driver and choose Update driver.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, choose Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the instructions to finish the process.

Then restart your computer and use Discord again to see if this solution works.

Solution 6: Reinstall Discord

If none of the solutions above works for you, you may need to reinstall Discord to fix Discord lagging issue. Let’s uninstall the program first.

Step 1: Go to Control Panel.

Step 2: Select View by: Category and then click Uninstall a program.

Step 3: Right-click Discord and select Uninstall.

Step 4: Follow the instructions to finish uninstalling Discord.

Then you can download and install Discord manually. After it is installed, launch it to see if the issue has been removed.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord :)

4. There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord

1. There is audio repeated a command that is entered in discord - Similar Threads - audio repeated command

2. Entered mistyped command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entered mistyped command: Kind of a bizarre question but I intended to enter the command "for %i in %windir%\\system32\\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %i" but accidently deleted the i at the end and entered "for %i in %windir%\\system32\\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %" instead. "After this was entered the line...
  3. Entered mistyped command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Entered mistyped command: Kind of a bizarre question but I intended to enter the command "for %i in %windir%\\system32\\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %i" but accidently deleted the i at the end and entered "for %i in %windir%\\system32\\*.dll do regsvr32.exe /s %" instead. "After this was entered the line...
  4. Entered mistyped command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources: Windows 10, no speaker, I use my earbuds for sound/mic.When I am in a discord call, I do not get any audio from other sources, only Discord. No game sounds, no Youtube, no Minecraft, no sound replaying when I change the volume. I've tried setting my audio devices and updating...
  6. Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows game bar not recording discord audio, Discord blocking all other audio sources: Windows 10, no speaker, I use my earbuds for sound/mic.When I am in a discord call, I do not get any audio from other sources, only Discord. No game sounds, no Youtube, no Minecraft, no sound replaying when I change the volume. I've tried setting my audio devices and updating...
  7. Discord muffle pc audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discord muffle pc audio: Hello guys, when i'm on a discord call, other media volume gets muffled like lowered down. HELP PLZZZZZ. I've already tried: - Updated all drivers - Discord attenuation to 0% - Communications tab to ''do nothing'' - Switching to the best studio quality - Disabled all...
  8. Audio leak issue on Discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio leak issue on Discord: [ATTACH] Hi guys, recently my friends has been complaining to me that they could hear the music that i am playing while I am playing COD Warzone with them, thats where i found out that I might have an audio leak issue and went ahead to google regarding the problem. I have...
  9. Help undoing these commands entered at command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Help undoing these commands entered at command prompt: Hello everyone. I was talking with PC Matic tech support who were trying to troubleshoot a problem I was having. They had me run some commands that totally crippled Windows Defender. It did not fix the problem and now they are not being helpful in assisting me to undo these...
  10. Repeated Audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Audio issues: After updates the sound has started giving problem Winver 1809 OS build 17763.195 Windows10 64bit Have tried updating/uninstalling/reinstlling Realtek driver multiple times but unable toresolve the issue Also tried deleting user and creting new user Troubleshooting only...