Windows 10: there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...

Discus and support there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently there was a "join the waitlist" option shown on the New bing which was for the upcoming AI chatbot , so it required installing a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SparshGarg1, Feb 27, 2023.

1. there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...

recently there was a "join the waitlist" option shown on the New bing which was for the upcoming AI chatbot , so it required installing a Microsoft defaults which meant i have to make microsoft bing default for search and more , As soon as i did it , the cortana icon disappeared and bing logo started showing at the bottom of my search panel , also bing is default browser now and all , i dont have a problem with it being default but i need cortana back as i use it often , so how do i do it...

:)

SparshGarg1, Feb 27, 2023

2. Cortana on Windows 10 won't talk. Instead, she just does a Bing search.

There is some bug, its asks for a name then recognized the correct name from my contacts that are listed in people but does a bing search instead of going to the next step in sending an email.

LetmebeBuddha, Feb 27, 2023
  3. make cortana use google search instead of bing

Is there a way to make Cortana use google search instead of Bing, Internet explorer 11, windows 10?

W.M.Coffey, Feb 27, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...

make cortana use google search instead of bing

Hello,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

Cortana is a part of Microsoft hence the default search is from Microsoft edge.

Cortana cannot be configured to use Google instead of Bing as the search provider.

Arul_D, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...

1. there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is... - Similar Threads - bing logo appearing

2. How to disable bing chat logo in search bar and how to change bing chat logo with daily...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable bing chat logo in search bar and how to change bing chat logo with daily...: How to disable bing chat logo and change it with daily highlight logo bing today eg. earth day, pic of nature, or other celebrate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-bing-chat-logo-in-search-bar-and/e3257411-adc6-4e5b-b04c-19878e6174b8
  3. How to disable bing chat logo in search bar and how to change bing chat logo with daily...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable bing chat logo in search bar and how to change bing chat logo with daily...: How to disable bing chat logo and change it with daily highlight logo bing today eg. earth day, pic of nature, or other celebrate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-bing-chat-logo-in-search-bar-and/e3257411-adc6-4e5b-b04c-19878e6174b8
  4. there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...: recently there was a "join the waitlist" option shown on the New bing which was for the upcoming AI chatbot , so it required installing a Microsoft defaults which meant i have to make microsoft bing default for search and more , As soon as i did it , the cortana icon...
  5. there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...

in Cortana
    there is bing logo appearing instead of cortana at the bottom search panel , this is...: recently there was a "join the waitlist" option shown on the New bing which was for the upcoming AI chatbot , so it required installing a Microsoft defaults which meant i have to make microsoft bing default for search and more , As soon as i did it , the cortana icon...
  6. cortana only searches bings, nothing else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cortana only searches bings, nothing else: I just tried using cortana for the first time, had my laptop for more than a year but never thought about using cortana before today. but no matter what i send her she just searches bing and cannot do any of the other functionalities, it's really frustrating since i've got my...
  7. Disable Bing in cortana search

in Cortana
    Disable Bing in cortana search: When trying to search in the search bar, if I mistakenly click on any of the questions, it automatically brings up Edge/Bing. I've removed it from any defaults that I can find, but it's infuriating that I can't remove/disable this thing entirely. It's not a good web browser,...
  8. Cortana doesn't open programs, does bing search instead

Cortana doesn't open programs, does bing search instead: As the title says, Cortana can not open programs anymore. If I ask her to open anything, for example: "open Spotify", it just gives me web search results for Spotify. I tried different commands: open, launch, start... nothing works. I tried it with many different programs,...
  9. Cortana doesn't open programs, does bing search instead

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana doesn't open programs, does bing search instead: As the title says, Cortana can not open programs anymore. If I ask her to open anything, for example: "open Spotify", it just gives me web search results for Spotify. I tried different commands: open, launch, start... nothing works. I tried it with many different programs,...
  10. How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing

How to make Cortana search in Google then Bing: Hello, I would like to know how to make Cortana search in Google rather then Bing. I have changed the default browser to Firefox. Used the EdgeDeflector program to use Firefox instead of Edge. Added Google to Bing Firefox addon. If I make a search via Cortana and I...