Windows 10: There is echo in some apps

Discus and support There is echo in some apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So recently I noticed that there was a weird echo in my youtube videos. I tried to see if it was my speakers but it also did it with my headphones. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Carapuceau, Oct 24, 2020.

1. There is echo in some apps

So recently I noticed that there was a weird echo in my youtube videos. I tried to see if it was my speakers but it also did it with my headphones. I checked on google what I could do to fix that but every tip I found was for an older version of windows 10. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the sound driver, which worked for a bit but the echo came back anyway. The weirdest part is probably that the echo doesn't affect every app, Groove music has no echo but Youtube and some of my games do. Does anyone have a solution for that?

submitted by /u/Carapuceau
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Carapuceau, Oct 24, 2020
  2. gold Win User

Add echo?

Hey guys, wondering if someone can help.

I have a Striker II with SupremeFXII soundcard.

I need a small (pref free) software app that can add varying levels of echo to the windows sound output. Under enhancements in Win 7 all I see are bassboost, virtual encode, etc, but no echo.

If the app would have a mixer and let me specify which apps got the echo it would be even better *Smile There is echo in some apps :)

thanks!

3. Octavean Win User
    Lone Echo

I definitely want to play "Lone Echo". Its probably number one on my list. Number two is Gunheart. Currently I can make due with "Echo Arena". I don't want to buy "Lone Echo" right now because its only available through Oculus.

I would rather buy games from Steam because I am thinking long term and I don't necessarily trust that playing such Oculus titles down the line will be easy. Especially so if my second gen or third gen VR HMD isn't from Oculus,...

Octavean, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

There is echo in some apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. There is echo in some apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

There is echo in some apps

1. There is echo in some apps - Similar Threads - echo apps

2. Weird Mic echo in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Mic echo in games: Hi, my friends have been complaining about mic echoing within games such as COD as well as Xbox parties on the computer, I have tried multiple headsets which all have the problem, it becomes weirder as when I mute my headset there can still be echoing heard the only solution...
  3. My mic is echoing for other people

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic is echoing for other people: So I use these headsets for gaming on the Xbox and everything works fine there but when I'm using it on my PC, everything that other people say echoes for them, I hear everything fine but even when i'm muted it echoes....
  4. My headphones mic keeps echoing. (laptop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headphones mic keeps echoing. (laptop): I tried to join google meet in the new browser microsoft edge, whenever I talk it comes with an echo and has like an eerie sound. How do I fix it? It wasn’t like this before. I even tried my brother’s headphones mic that works fine on his pc but it still on echo when I...
  5. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone: I have had an Amazon Echo for a number of years and have it on my two iPads and a Browser version on my PC. Recently I purchased a microphone and would like to use this to provide voice commands to my Echo device which is in another room. I understand this can been done, but...
  6. Microphone Echo

Microphone Echo: For some reason my computer's mic records all the sounds I make such as my own voice, keyboard typing, and mouse clicking, and plays all of them out back through the computer's speaker. How do I make sure I can't hear my own voice while others can?...
  7. Connecting Amazon Echo Show 2nd generation to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting Amazon Echo Show 2nd generation to Windows 10: I cannot connect my Echo Show 2nd Generation to Windows 10 anymore. I used to use it as an external speaker. I believe it happened when there was a major update or when I reinstalled Windows 10 for performance issues....
  8. Echo Issue with all Conferencing software on Virtual machine

Echo Issue with all Conferencing software on Virtual machine: Recently upgraded to Win 10 build 2004 and a problem has become very pronounced with other people on a conference call saying they have an echo while talking unless I mute my mic. I am using a full headset with both sound and a microphone, so it's not a speaker/mic issue. My...
  9. Audio Echo

Audio Echo: Whenever I click something or say something, my computer echos it back. No microphone or headset is plugged in, and no applications are running. The troubleshooter cannot locate the problem. How can I fix this?...
  10. Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...: Cannot download Amazon App. to my desk top computer to install Echo Dot. Have win 10 on an Acer Aspire E17. ?...