Windows 10: there is no blutooth in my pc

Discus and support there is no blutooth in my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to know that is there blutooth in my pc ? is there then how can I use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Surajsharma7, Dec 24, 2019.

1. there is no blutooth in my pc

I want to know that

is there blutooth in my pc ?

is there then how can I use it

:)

Surajsharma7, Dec 24, 2019

2. blutooth problem

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have to made any changes on your pc prior to this issue?
    I suggest you refer the article under, "troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories" and follow the steps from the below link.

Click here

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 24, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 24, 2019
  4. there is no blutooth in my pc

Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

there is no blutooth in my pc

1. there is no blutooth in my pc - Similar Threads - blutooth

2. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  3. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  4. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  5. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  6. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  8. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  9. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. help me to enable my blutooth option .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me to enable my blutooth option .: im using lenova g50 with AMD processor and just now i updated the os to windows 10 from 8, after this uppdate i coudnt find my blutooth option .after checking with updates it says evey driver is up to date.help me to enable my blutooth ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is a blutooth in the laptop but there was no driver what to do