Windows 10: There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

Discus and support There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have to disable background data usage of my pc i have seen many people doing it from data usage in network and internet option but i dont have one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by saquibjamal, Feb 16, 2021.

1. There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

I have to disable background data usage of my pc i have seen many people doing it from data usage in network and internet option but i dont have one and also there are fewer options compared to other pcs i have seen. There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings 24863df2-d9e3-4d92-9684-4fc236cfd32e?upload=true.png

:)

saquibjamal, Feb 16, 2021

2. network internet data usage

Hi,

One possible reason why the network data usage isn't showing up may be due to a third party program causing it not to work properly. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using a third party app to monitor your internet usage?
    • Are you on a metered connection? To check, click this
      link
      and follow the steps.

We look forward to your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 16, 2021
  3. wood1988 Win User
    network internet data usage

I have windows 10. Went to network and internet in settings, Data usage. Not showing any usage. 0 on both WiFi and Ethernet. What happened as I've had usage in last 30 days

wood1988, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

Data card usage in windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to check which application is using Data.

• Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the
      Network & Internet icon.

• Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC.

• Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under
      Overview.

• You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days.

After that go to task manager and End Task the Application which uses the internet.

• Press ctrl +shift +Esc to open Task manger.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings

1. There is no data usage option in my network and internet settings - Similar Threads - data usage option

2. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  3. Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Statistic in Network & Internet, Data Usage: As in this question, same problem occured with me. Follow attached the 1st screen capture.It shows the data usage as 131.17 GB for last 18 days. But as in the 2nd capture, belowOnly I can't see all the usage detail related to those 18 days and if these usages are related to...
  4. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  5. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  6. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data Usage tab missing from Network & Internet settings page: I am trying to restrict the background data usage and when trying to navigate to the settings the options are missing. In the Network & Internet settings the only displayed options are:Status, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Dial-Up, VPN, Airplane mode, Mobile hotspot, Proxy.There should be...
  8. No "Data Usage" option

No "Data Usage" option: i just noticed that "Data usage" is missing from network & internet settings and i believe it is the reason why i can't set Wi-Fi networks as metered. any help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-data-usage-option/5953274e-40a0-4e81-b8cf-8bf7cb8511dd
  9. Internet Data Usage

Internet Data Usage: Hello I have a problem with my data usage calculation in settings the data usage says I used 13.20 GB here The problem is that when I try to see what app use that data, It nly show me like 3 GB of usage What is the problem here, please help OS build: 19042.782...
  10. Network & Internet not showing data usage properly

Network & Internet not showing data usage properly: Hey everyone, just built a PC recently with Windows 10 and noticed that data usage is not showing properly. On my other computer it shows an accurate data usage which is helpful. However on the new computer I think it may be a glitch since it's stuck on 2.88 MB for days now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not showing data usage

2. no data usage option in network settings

3. no data usage Option in settings

4. why is there no data usage in my settings windows 10,
  5. cant find data usage in Windows 10,
  6. cant find data usage option in Windows 10,
  7. no data usage option in windows 10,
  8. windows no option data usage