Windows 10: There is no "family and other users" in my laptop

Discus and support There is no "family and other users" in my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] In Accounts section, under Settings, this is what I see, help me how do I put back the "Family and other users" option in here. Last week it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roy ClintonGutierrez, Jul 27, 2020.

1. There is no "family and other users" in my laptop

There is no "family and other users" in my laptop 45cb5a8f-9dc2-481a-b27b-e8aa4ac6f2a9?upload=true.png In Accounts section, under Settings, this is what I see, help me how do I put back the "Family and other users" option in here. Last week it was there, maybe because I sort of tweaked somethings and now I don't know what to do. I'm super confused.

:)

Roy ClintonGutierrez, Jul 27, 2020
  2. cspears16 Win User

Restricting the Access of a Standard User who is NOT part of my family

Thank you, but I'm not sure this was very helpful. My standard user is not a part of my family. I cannot see his account when I log in to manage family accounts.

The article you referred to only seems to apply to Family Users. Again, he's not part of my family users. Under Account Settings, he is listed under Other Accounts.

And I'm not sure why you're calling me Angela.

I did what you suggested, but he is still not showing up as part of my family.

cspears16, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Keljday Win User

There is no "family and other users" in my laptop

Family & other users

How can someone else’s family be in charge of my sons family & other users? We didnt set up this family group.

Keljday, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

There is no "family and other users" in my laptop

1. There is no "family and other users" in my laptop - Similar Threads - family users laptop

2. Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of family member form 'Family and Other Users: 1. My log-in screen shows two accounts show.2. Both of these accounts are me—no other person has access to my computer.3. I select my administrator account and log in.4. I look up ‘Your Info’ in Settings.5. My account saying ‘Administrator’ appears.6. When I look into ‘Family...
  3. family and other users missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family and other users missing: when I follow the instructions to add my daughter to my family on her computer, the "family and other users does not appear. What is the error and how can it be fixed?...
  4. family and other users missing

family and other users missing: when I follow the instructions to add my daughter to my family on her computer, the "family and other users does not appear. What is the error and how can it be fixed?...
  5. no family and other user option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no family and other user option: i created a google associated account , and due to wrong name in email i deleted it. not i created another user in windows 11 but when i go to account no option for family or other user is there i think it is due to i delted user folder first and trying to remove user later ....
  6. no family and other user option

no family and other user option: i created a google associated account , and due to wrong name in email i deleted it. not i created another user in windows 11 but when i go to account no option for family or other user is there i think it is due to i delted user folder first and trying to remove user later ....
  7. Family & other users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family & other users: How can someone else’s family be in charge of my sons family & other users? We didnt set up this family group. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users/f60fb5eb-f70b-4246-a788-dc8f85376e64
  8. Family & Other Users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family & Other Users: Under Settings - Accounts - Family & Other Users, I'm getting a red-letter message that "We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date". Any idea what could be causing this?...
  9. Family/ other user settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family/ other user settings: I've recently set up a few "Other User" accounts on my PC but when anyone uses them they arent able to use a start menu or go into any settings at all, is there a away to fix this?...
  10. Family & Other Users Not in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family & Other Users Not in Settings: Family & Other Users in not in Settings. Can someone please help me out?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-other-users-not-in-settings/ae460c5a-cfc0-4f62-96b9-28524400a402