Windows 10: There is no file tab in my outlook

Discus and support There is no file tab in my outlook in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what my outlook page looks like, I am trying to recall a sent item and it says I need to access the file tab which I cannot see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/J_C_2002, Jun 3, 2020.

1. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 3, 2020
  3. qubit Win User

There is no file tab in my outlook

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

There is no file tab in my outlook

1. There is no file tab in my outlook - Similar Threads - file tab outlook

2. No tabs in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  3. No tabs in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  4. Tabbed File Explorer

Tabbed File Explorer: Hi - How do I used Tabbed File Explorer mentioned here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2022/10/18/making-the-everyday-easier-with-new-experiences-available-in-windows-11/Thanks for your help!...
  5. No Tab on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  6. No Tab on File Explorer

No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  7. outlook tab in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    outlook tab in chrome: when i open chrome, it opens 5 tabs, the problem is with outlook tab only, it does not load outlook website, until i click on the tab when i click on outlook tab it starts loading the website by itself, without me pressing the refresh button i have the latest version of...
  8. My outlook data files are corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My outlook data files are corrupt: My outlook data files .pst and .ost are corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-data-files-are-corrupt/84df28c2-a40c-4e7d-81d4-cba9416c9b3e
  9. Outlook files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook files in File Explorer: i recently had to restore my hard rive and operating system. i reinstalled Microsoft Office 365 to my computer and for some reason I can't get File Explorer to recognize Outlook. It will not let me use Outlook to retrieve any email message I stored from Outlook....
  10. Unable to navigate the File --> Options --> Advanced tabs in Windows 10 laptop or Outlook...

Unable to navigate the File --> Options --> Advanced tabs in Windows 10 laptop or Outlook...: I understand there has been a thread on this topic but looks like it's locked now. I need a solution without installing Outlook on my laptop. Any help would be appreciated....