Windows 10: there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

Discus and support there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to fresh start my laptop because it has become sluggish, so I followed all the steps to fresh start but I am not getting get started option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmitkumarVm, Jun 7, 2020.

1. there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

I tried to fresh start my laptop because it has become sluggish, so I followed all the steps to fresh start but I am not getting get started option

:)

AmitkumarVm, Jun 7, 2020

2. fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

faheemabrahams, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Jun 7, 2020
  4. there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh
    Start is selected. Once Fresh Start is complete, One Drive is the only app in the Removed Apps file. I do not receive any error messages. I have Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.

What is the best way to get a clean install of Windows 10? Why is Fresh Start not working correctly?

katiera_012, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop

1. there is no get started option when i tried to fresh start my laptop - Similar Threads - started option tried

2. I get this when I start my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this when I start my laptop: Script: C:\User\NAME\APPData\Local\Update\Run.vbsLine: 31Char:1Error: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the request serviceCode: 800705AASource: nullHow to solve this...
  3. I get this when I start my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this when I start my laptop: How to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-when-i-start-my-laptop/03ed2ec2-6d79-4d56-a5eb-b377c6685af8
  4. "Fresh start" option not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Fresh start" option not working: Whenever I try to use the " Fresh start " option for installing a newer windows because I may have some files corrupted in this onebut whenever I tried to use it and clip the 'additional info' for further steps it just opens up my BROWSER.please help how to use this option...
  5. Windows Fresh Start option

Windows Fresh Start option: What are the changes and difficulties that must be dealt with or fixed if Windows Fresh Start is used? What level of PC ability is necessary? I am not computer savvy but my PC seems to have many problems at the same time. I have paused Windows updates notably v 2004 until...
  6. Fresh Start Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Start Option: I wanted to use the Fresh Start option on Windows 10 to clean my 8-year-old HP PC. I want to make sure that I thoroughly clean my computer, however, I want to keep my pictures and saved documents. I know that it said it would keep all "personal data" but I'm not sure if...
  7. Windows 10 Fresh Start option

Windows 10 Fresh Start option: Hey Everyone, I am trying to find a way to reinstall windows and keep all my personal files, such as pdfs and word documents, so I came across the fresh start options, and it said that it keeps all personal files, some settings, and remove most apps, to reinstall windows....
  8. cannot activate Get Started button for fresh start

cannot activate Get Started button for fresh start: actual problem is buffering on video playback. Can't fix so trying to get a fresh start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-get-started-button-for-fresh-start/79704f22-c94c-4547-b9a3-24dc5442443e
  9. Windows "Fresh Start" Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "Fresh Start" Option: I recently discovered this feature,I understand It will delete Window's store Apps But what I am concerned Of is if it will Delete other Important Files,Games,etc I just need confirmation will it do that ?...
  10. No pin option after FRESH START

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No pin option after FRESH START: Hi guys, after i did a fresh start i found i no longer had the pin option, just had password, i went to sign in options, clicked on pin i then had to enter my m/soft password, i then clicked on pin, but nothing but a glimpse of the activity ring, oh i did follow your piece on...