Windows 10: There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.

Discus and support There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender. Can anyone provide me some solutions for this problem?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by masud_ahmed, Jun 10, 2019.

1. There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.

There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.

Can anyone provide me some solutions for this problem?

:)

masud_ahmed, Jun 10, 2019
  2. JohnnyLie Win User

device performance and health status is red cross mark

Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark

then i try to enter the device performance and got into health report, all of the choices there such as device driver etc are show no issues

so basically the red cross mark is only at the system ->about , i wonder how to get rid or make it become green check mark

JohnnyLie, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Windows Defender Performance & Health Scan Not Available

Whenever I open Windows Defender, the Performance & Health scan always displays Not Available

As well, there is no green check-mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender hub.

I am currently running the latest version of Windows 10 (version 1703)

Any suggestions to why it's this way?
    There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender. ebe371e3-7456-44ba-b8ce-0ed28068ae4e.jpg

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DeanEncoded, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender.

Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. There is no green check mark on the Device Performance & Health tile in the defender. - Similar Threads - green check mark

2. green check marks on my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    green check marks on my photos: How do I remove the ugly green check marks that OneDrive put on my photos?I do not wish to use OneDrive. I doln't even know how it happened or why.I didn't see an appropriate subtopic for this question.Thank youPaula...
  3. Green Check Marks on Icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Check Marks on Icons?: Microsoft advised to run cfs from dos. Did nothing. wish I would have looked here first. I didn't ask for backup. Did it on its own. Microsoft ownes our asses. Maybe switch to Apple?...
  4. What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the Green check marks ?: This started a couple of days ago. Never had check marks in front of the drives before: [img] I Just checked my laptop which also has Win Pro, with all the same updates, it doesn't have the green check marks ? 150901
  5. device performance and health

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health: no green check mark in device performance and health and it writes no action needed sfc scannow dism .exe cleanup image or restore health or scan health wont help me ..i tried all clean boot no help ..latest version of windows 10 1903 latest update of windows defender...
  6. Device performance & health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device performance & health: hi , my device performance & health shows a "status unknown " and my pc performance is too slow at present time when I am update a window before two-four days and some time its start a more than 4-6 min . I am scan full scan pc with help of support assist a "full scan" ....
  7. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  8. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  9. Windows Defender Device Performance and Health issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Device Performance and Health issues: I noticed today that my Windows Defender had the yellow warning symbol that Actions Recommended. So I went to the Windows Defender Device Performance and Health control panel and I ran the Troubleshooter and detected that my Temporary Internet Files are in a different...
  10. Windows Defender Device Performance and Health issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Defender Device Performance and Health issues: I noticed today that my Windows Defender had the yellow warning symbol that Actions Recommended. So I went to the Windows Defender Device Performance and Health control panel and I ran the Troubleshooter and detected that my Temporary Internet Files are in a different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device performance and health no check mark

2. device and performance health not green

3. device performance and health status unknown

4. windows defender performance & health unknown always,
  5. window defnder is showing green tick in all but no in device performance but device performance shows no action needed,
  6. how to green check device performance and check,
  7. no green arow device performance & health,
  8. windows health and performance has no tick icon,
  9. device performance ,
  10. solved status unknown device performance and health windows 10,
  11. green check mark in,
  12. device performance and health no green checkmark windows 10,
  13. device performance and health - status unknown,
  14. device health check is not showing green tick,
  15. why is there exclamation mark in windows defender device health