Windows 10: There is no mail in my inbox.

Discus and support There is no mail in my inbox. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerald2634, Jun 10, 2022.

1. There is no mail in my inbox.

Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you.

:)

Gerald2634, Jun 10, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 10, 2022
  3. E-mails not going into inbox

This did not work either. How hard can it be ti get the right e-mail to go to inbox instead of junk.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joan Pin.
    Title:
    E-mails not going into inbox

Who's your email provider? Have you tried to remove and re-add your account in the Mail app?

We also suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Mail app to fix any sync issues or settings that may affect your email. Here's how:

How to uninstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Start menu and search for Windows PowerShell.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command on PowerShell and hit Enter:
      • Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your computer to complete the task.
    Note: This command will remove the Mail and Calendar apps from Windows 10. Once you have completed the task, you’ll need to reinstall both apps from the Store.

How to reinstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for Mail and Calendar.
    • Click the app from the result.
    • Select Install.
    • Go to Start menu, open the Mail app, and complete the setup.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the original thread.***

MichaelHickle, Jun 10, 2022
  4. There is no mail in my inbox.

Mail Inbox will not display e-mails

Hi,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before providing any assistance, I would like you to answer the questions stated below:

1. When you state "email inbox just comes up as blue" can please tell me what exactly is happening?

2. Are you getting any error code or message?

3. Are you using the app or a browser to open your e-mail?

If you are facing problem with Outlook app, I would like to suggest that you try the steps listed below:

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooter”
    • Click on troubleshooter, on the left view pane, locate “View All”.
    • Then locate and click on “Windows Store Apps”.
    Step 2:

Also after configuring account kindly follow the below given steps and check if mail syncs:

• Click on Gear icon located on left panel in Mail app.
    • Go to Account in right panel.
    • Select the account that is not syncing.
    • Then click on Change mailbox sync setting.
    • Select “as item arrives” under Download new content.
    • Toggle Email to ON under Sync options.
    • Check and verify that sync works now.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

There is no mail in my inbox.

1. There is no mail in my inbox. - Similar Threads - mail inbox

2. all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...: I created subfolders under my inbox of windows Live Mail with windows 100. when I opened the mail today 10/7/23, they were gone. where can I find them on my PC...
  3. all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...: I created subfolders under my inbox of windows Live Mail with windows 100. when I opened the mail today 10/7/23, they were gone. where can I find them on my PC...
  4. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  5. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  6. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  7. Windows mail unlink inbox

Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  8. Microsoft has blocked my emails due to over storage...I have deleted inbox mail and files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has blocked my emails due to over storage...I have deleted inbox mail and files...: Microsoft has blocked my emails incoming and outgoing due to over storage. I have deleted emails and files but still blocked. I think I've been scammed. Please help me....
  9. Microsoft has blocked my emails due to over storage...I have deleted inbox mail and files...

Microsoft has blocked my emails due to over storage...I have deleted inbox mail and files...: Microsoft has blocked my emails incoming and outgoing due to over storage. I have deleted emails and files but still blocked. I think I've been scammed. Please help me....
  10. Microsoft has blocked my emails due to over storage...I have deleted inbox mail and files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging