Windows 10: There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

Discus and support There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is there no hotspot option in my pc ever since? I have tried all settings but it cant appear Can somebody help mee?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RickyJosphat, Aug 5, 2019.

1. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

Why is there no hotspot option in my pc ever since?
    I have tried all settings but it cant appear
    Can somebody help mee? There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC 6933d713-0efc-4943-b8d4-7863403ff59f?upload=true.png

:)

RickyJosphat, Aug 5, 2019

2. Mobile hotspot in pc. There is no option of mobile hotspot in network.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which is the build and version are you using on your system?
    Let me inform you that, the current version of Windows 10 is 10586. To check this on your Computer press Windows + R
    to open run command and type winver and hit enter. Let us know the build and version of your system.

I would suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article on "Use your PC as a mobile hotspot" and check if this helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Hope this helps.

Kindly get back to us with the above details to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 5, 2019
  3. No Mobile Hotspot option.

No Mobile Hotspot option. I repeat, before you have me go through the regular steps ie: Control Panel, Network & Internet, Mobile Hotspot, the option is NOT there.

Windows 10, Build 16299.371

Please help me fix this.

I have also run or tried to run an update, none to be found.

JaredArseneault, Aug 5, 2019
  4. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

Mobile hotspot in pc. There is no option of mobile hotspot in network.

I am using window 10 in my laptop which is not updated to latest available version.

There is no option of mobile hotspot in network. Please told me from where i am able to create a hotspot in my pc and also tell me that from which version of software mobile hotspot option is available.

shubhamkumar_500, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

1. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot option

2. Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?: My mobile hotspot in setup and in use. Is there a way to set it to turn on/off on a set schedule? Or, perhaps when an external wifi device like a phone, laptop, etc... comes in range and attempts to connect to it? The latter would be best, but either will do....
  3. Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?: My mobile hotspot in setup and in use. Is there a way to set it to turn on/off on a set schedule? Or, perhaps when an external wifi device like a phone, laptop, etc... comes in range and attempts to connect to it? The latter would be best, but either will do....
  4. PC Mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Mobile hotspot.: Hello. I apologise for the simplicity of this question.I have a new Laptop and I tried to connect for mobile hotspot yesterday, however it was not the same way to do as my last.Anyway, so now I see I can select Mobile Hotpot in Control panel............then share. However I...
  5. WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing: I have a Windows 10 OS on my HP laptop that I've been using for a while now.Suddenly today my computer restarted and now two options "WiFi" and "Mobile Hotspot" are missing in my settings.I have tried all the ways posted on the windows help forums but none of them worked.I...
  6. option mobile hotspot

option mobile hotspot: My laptop is connect with wifi network and when I try to use option mobile hotspot in my laptop, the hotspot turn on but no a single phone is able to connect with he created hotspot....
  7. Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC: The college where I study allows me to access its WiFi service only through a single device at a time, thanks to the shitty Sophos Client system we have here. Wasn't much of a problem though, since most of the times, I connected the the Wifi thorugh my PC and used the Mobile...
  8. There is no "mobile hotspot" option in my windows 10

There is no "mobile hotspot" option in my windows 10: I currently have use inter(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, and HostedNetwork is supported, However there is no option for Mobile Hotspot in the Network&Internet settings....
  9. My Mobile Hotspot

My Mobile Hotspot: I used to use my mobile hotspot without any issue then suddenly each time i try to connect to it, it shows failed to obtain IP address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot/013cb648-dd11-4cff-88d3-16d362ee3ecb
  10. Mobile hotspot option not showing up

Mobile hotspot option not showing up: The option for Mobile hotspot is not available in my PC . How can I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mobile-hotspot-option-not-showing-up/22d7d03b-a8f9-47ce-a742-dbdb45200871

Users found this page by searching for:

1. theres no hotspot on my pc

2. no mobile hotspot option on my pc