Windows 10: there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro

Discus and support there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 pro version 1709 and os buils 16299 for the remaining pc I am getting the all options except this pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bhanuchander1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro

I am using windows 10 pro version 1709 and os buils 16299 for the remaining pc I am getting the all options except this pc

:)

bhanuchander1, Feb 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Feb 6, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Feb 6, 2019
  4. there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro

1. there is no such option like change active hours in my windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - such option change

2. Advanced options for Active Hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced options for Active Hours: Is there options, or possibility of adding options, to have different "active hours" per day? For people with swing shifts for exampleSimilarly, what about an active time that shifts its range by an preset offset every day, or dynamically sets the active hours to a predefined...
  3. Advanced options for Active Hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced options for Active Hours: Is there options, or possibility of adding options, to have different "active hours" per day? For people with swing shifts for exampleSimilarly, what about an active time that shifts its range by an preset offset every day, or dynamically sets the active hours to a predefined...
  4. can't change active hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't change active hours: if i have my updates paused can i not access the place to change my active hours. I used to be able to. When i go there now it says 12 pm to 12 am which is not what i want. do i need to turn "resume updates' back on in order to access this feature. Thank you...
  5. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Active Hours: Am considering amending my “active hours” setting and am unsure about a couple of things: I tend not to leave the machine on over-night, is this a problem. Was considering revised active hours settings from 09.00 to 21.00, this would leave (say) 2-3 hours for updates, would...
  6. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Active Hours: I tried to change my active hours before downloading latest update so that I could leave it to restart its self but I found I could not do it because when you try to change hours the bar goes over the save button and it will not change I know in tutorials there is a way to do...
  7. Settings: Change active hours

Settings: Change active hours: W10 will not let me set end of active hours to more than 11pm same day. Trying for 6AM to 12am (midnight). Smithurmann Winchester Mass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-change-active-hours/af381423-ced8-41bb-93ce-4e5a0240435b
  8. Change Active Hours Option is Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Active Hours Option is Missing: i am using win 10 pro (1809). On the windows update page, "change active hours option" is missing. It's missing for quite a while. I thought, if I update, it might come back. Unfortunately, it didn't....
  9. Cannot change active hours in windows 10

Cannot change active hours in windows 10: At about 4pm 7/11/18 Windows 10 did a update and restart in the middle of a program, losing all my data. Tried to change the active hours, which were set for 8am to 5pm, but could not change it. I could change the time and save, but when I checked, it back to 8am to 5pm....
  10. Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10: How to: Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10 How to Change Active Hours for Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by Microsoft. Starting...