Windows 10: There is no system ?

Discus and support There is no system ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] when i open my laptop they telll me this ? and no system *Sad 68679 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by esrabh, Nov 1, 2016.

1. esrabh Win User

There is no system ?

There is no system ? [​IMG]
    when i open my laptop they telll me this ?
    and no system *Sad

:)

esrabh, Nov 1, 2016

2. The system tells me there is no validated product ID to activate the OS.

Use the product key located on the COA sticker attached at the bottom of the laptop or in battery compartment.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security
    > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click
    Next to Activate

If you are unable to activate Windows 10 after all the above and you are certain you have the correct edition installed, then please attempt phone activation:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Nov 1, 2016
  3. JinRyuu Win User
    The system tells me there is no validated product ID to activate the OS.

Hi,

If the computer upgraded through windows update or get windows 10 app to Windows 10, you should not have a problem for activation of Windows 10 as long as your previous version Windows is activated.

Based on this website -> Why can't I activate Windows 10? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ph/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

It says:

Note

If you continue experiencing problems activating Windows 10 after upgrading from an activated copy of Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, contact customer support.

You might find this websites helpful:

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ph/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ph/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

The easy way contact customer support is to visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us then choose
    Contact Answer Desk.

Cheers!

JinRyuu, Nov 1, 2016
  4. There is no system ?

Your windows might have been corrupted for some reason. Best install your backup image. You also might have a hardware problem if your backup image doesn't fix it.

stealth2920, Nov 1, 2016
  5. Plankton Win User
    Could be a couple of things. First as the error message states; have you made any hardware/software changes? It could be a loose HDD cable. The other which could be a big problem, is a HDD failure. Boot into your BIOS and see if the HDD is listed.

Plankton, Nov 1, 2016
  6. esrabh Win User
    I have prepared a two run, but it does not work andusb do not work

esrabh, Nov 1, 2016
  7. bro67 Win User
    Pull the drive and replace. Pulled drives are selling cheap right now. They are just from systems that never shipped out and were sold through channels like Monoprice and Newegg.

Even better is that you can buy a external USB pocket drive that is cheaper than a non-cased drive.

bro67, Nov 1, 2016
  8. esrabh Win User

There is no system ?

Any one help ? on cmd how i do the usb runinng on my pc

esrabh, Nov 2, 2016
  9. esrabh Win User
    i want Ubuntu on my laptop?

esrabh, Nov 2, 2016
  10. spunk Win User
    What is Two Run? Did you burn a Windows Or an Unbuntu installer ISO to a USB Flash Drive with either the Microsoft Tool or Rufus, In my Signature?
    If so, put that in your computer and boot into Setup (Bios) As said before, in the Main screen which lists all of your drives, does it show your HDD? if so, go to the Boot Tab, Your USB Flash drive should be under Hard Drive Group or just USB Device. Move this to First Boot Device. Save and Exit, or you can press F12 at boot up for a one time change of Boot Order. When you reboot, you should see the message Press Any Key to Boot From USB. If not, you did not burn the USB flash drive correctly.

spunk, Nov 2, 2016
  11. bro67 Win User
    Most likely Dual Boot and Grub messed up the MBR if I am piecing this together now that they mentioned about wanting Ubuntu.

bro67, Nov 2, 2016
  12. bro67 Win User
    You can do that any time. Grub will mess up the Windows Partition and MBR. I use Linux Mint on my wife's laptop. The Cinnamon Interface is a whole lot better then the dorky Unity that Ubuntu uses. For Microsoft Office, my wife uses Crossover from Code Weavers.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

There is no system ?

1. There is no system ? - Similar Threads - system

2. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  3. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  4. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  5. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  6. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  8. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  9. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-has-windows-10-and-system-is-going-on/08ac5f58-9e4e-41ce-b409-00829a9b8d35
  10. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-has-windows-10-and-system-is-going-on/08ac5f58-9e4e-41ce-b409-00829a9b8d35