Windows 10: There is no way to give my picures to Microsft?

Discus and support There is no way to give my picures to Microsft? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi. I'm a pro-Photographer. I wanna give my some photos to Microsft for free. how can i do it? Is there no way? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EuizunLee, Aug 6, 2019.

1. EuizunLee Win User

There is no way to give my picures to Microsft?

hi.

I'm a pro-Photographer. I wanna give my some photos to Microsft for free.

how can i do it? Is there no way?

Thanks.

:)

EuizunLee, Aug 6, 2019
  2. xubidoo Win User

Memory Upgrade, what fits my goal ?

id suggest a new PSU is 1st on the list ,no way a 300w PSU is going to run those specs.

xubidoo, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Thrackan Win User
    3d '06 Question

That was going to be my suggestion *Big Grin There is no way to give my picures to Microsft? :D

Thrackan, Aug 6, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. There is no way to give my picures to Microsft? - Similar Threads - picures Microsft

2. No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks: Hi MS community, I had lodged in a ticket back in 22nd Feb. If i understand correctly an agent should reach out at my mobile number. Any ideas how I may get a more timely attention? Upon checking the request history, seems at this time no agent has been assigned yet to my...
  3. How to take picures using the built-in camera?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to take picures using the built-in camera?: I have an HP Desktop with a built-in camera. How do I use the app? I opened the app, that was as far as I got. HELP, PLEASE!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-picures-using-the-built-in-camera/23861227-77d4-4b0c-915a-8cbe2406c9b9
  4. delete duplicate picure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete duplicate picure: how do I delete things to get more space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-duplicate-picure/be59bb92-1639-4595-949a-3dffd9dbda6c
  5. Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are...: Error code 80042007 - can not download picures from Iphone device properly. Videos are downloaded as a PDF or MOV format. Windows photo does not recognize a JPG picutre format. Windows does not recognize USB device when plugged into win 10....
  6. Help, I am going round in circles, Permission to view picures message in Photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I am going round in circles, Permission to view picures message in Photos: Help, I have downloaded a load of photos, from MY camera, onto my Lenova , into Photos, come to edit them, some, not all, are greyed out with a message telling me I have no permission to view them. What the hell, they are my pictures, any help would be very appreciated[ ask...
  7. Todays desktop picure of Lake Del Toro, Chile.

Todays desktop picure of Lake Del Toro, Chile.: The comment on todays Windows 10 Desktop picture background about the mountains near Lake Del Toro, Chile says something like … "the mountains are majestic and "surreal". Its a real-enough looking (i.e. not overly re-touched) picture of some real mountains, there is...
  8. Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures: When I go to share a photo there is a Mail Icon, but it only has a fes contacts in it. When I tried to send to one of the contacts it failed to send. Can you help?...
  9. Picures

Picures: I am getting all pictures, video and any thing that is on e-mail , you tube or any pictures on news feeds. like a flim nagitive the blacks are white and the whites are black. not any art work...
  10. Issue with renaming files under picures folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with renaming files under picures folder: Hi there whilst trying to rename a "new folder" I would start typing and then a few letters into the name it will throw me off the new folder icon and take me back to the top of the page with the "new folder" un touched. Same issue in pictures folder on desktop hard drive....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 80042007