Windows 10: There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer!

Discus and support There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG] I can not connect to the internet and when I run troubleshoot, this will show. Somebody help me. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aSnow woman, Nov 19, 2020.

1. There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer!

There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer! [​IMG]

I can not connect to the internet and when I run troubleshoot, this will show. Somebody help me.

Thanks

:)

aSnow woman, Nov 19, 2020

2. Wrong wi-fi icon?

what if you try a simple disabling of the wifi network connection then enable it again and see if the icons change? It shows the Broadband connection as disabled anyways, so I cant think that would effect the icon status of the enabled wi-fi.

sneekypeet, Nov 19, 2020
  3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Nov 19, 2020
  4. There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer!

Wrong wi-fi icon?

I have my 'old' Black Panther system now connected by a wi-fi dongle.

There isn't a networking problem here, because the pc gets online with no problem.

However the bottom-right icon (near the clock) shows the symbol for not connected - 5 empty bars and a red cross over them.
    Mousing over the icon it says 'network - internet access' *Confused There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer! :confused: And there is internet.

Why isn't the correct icon showing up? *Wtf :wtf:

Black Panther, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer!

1. There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer! - Similar Threads - icon computer

2. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  3. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  4. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  6. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  7. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  8. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  9. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  10. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...