Windows 10: There is no wifi icon in my windows 10

Discus and support There is no wifi icon in my windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]There is no wifi icon at right side at down but when i open my laptop and boot it the password page opens ar there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AYUSHCHATTERJEE1, Nov 10, 2018.

1. There is no wifi icon in my windows 10

There is no wifi icon in my windows 10 dcc76a06-5db4-481a-8e28-532e72657b34?upload=true.jpg There is no wifi icon in my windows 10 507b8a72-3472-4159-952b-89b0efc86eac?upload=true.jpg There is no wifi icon in my windows 10 dbdc53a5-0a0f-4d5f-8da5-4289a080841b?upload=true.jpg There is no wifi icon in my windows 10 1564ebed-74ea-4201-9c12-35237d880425?upload=true.jpg There is no wifi icon at right side at down but when i open my laptop and boot it the password page opens ar there right side at down i see wifi icon when i click on it and i try ro connect it shows connection is limited

:)

AYUSHCHATTERJEE1, Nov 10, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 10, 2018
  4. There is no wifi icon in my windows 10

wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

There is no wifi icon in my windows 10

1. There is no wifi icon in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - wifi icon

2. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  3. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  4. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  5. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  6. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  9. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks: Hi, this is happening on a Dell Precision 3520 running windows 10 Pro. It is very annoying having to go to settings page network status every time I click on the Wi-fi icon on taskbar, and then having to click on "Available Networks" to actually see them. It is unpractical,...
  10. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks: Hi, this is happening on a Dell Precision 3520 running windows 10 Pro. It is very annoying having to go to settings page network status every time I click on the Wi-fi icon on taskbar, and then having to click on "Available Networks" to actually see them. It is unpractical,...