Windows 10: There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

Discus and support There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoshuaSamuel5, Oct 4, 2021.

1. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default

:)

JoshuaSamuel5, Oct 4, 2021

2. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear while booting?

Sidharth Chatterjee, Oct 4, 2021
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Oct 4, 2021
  4. Bastet Win User

There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturer’s logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the manufacturer’s version, then a pale blue screen with the dotted circle, then log in screen.
    My question is has the Windows logo version been removed?
    No gui boot is off.
    Running 2004 but has been the same since I purchased the laptop with Win 10.

Thanks.

Bastet, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

1. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want... - Similar Threads - logo instead showing

2. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  3. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  4. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  5. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  6. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

7. I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!: Hi I have a question that in my hp pavilion x360 laptop the startup GUI is HP logo not Windows11 logo other's laptops show windows laptops but they have a dell and Lenovo laptop. I am BIT WANTING THE COOL WINDOWS 11 LOGO PLease HELP...
  8. I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!

I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!: Hi I have a question that in my hp pavilion x360 laptop the startup GUI is HP logo not Windows11 logo other's laptops show windows laptops but they have a dell and Lenovo laptop. I am BIT WANTING THE COOL WINDOWS 11 LOGO PLease HELP...
  9. No Windows logo during boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Windows logo during boot.: I have recently bought a Windows 10 pro machine and during the first it was fine but after the 21H1 update during the boot the Windows logo is not showing. The machine is working perfectly fine and the logo of the BIOS is also showing up, but not the Windows logo. Please help...
  10. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?: Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear while booting?...