Windows 10: There is no wish list button under the Buy button.

Discus and support There is no wish list button under the Buy button. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; There is no 'Add to Wishlist' button. Usually, it would be under the 'Buy' button. But, With my luck, it's not. It's not a serious issue, but it's kind... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by drexmcxtcher, Mar 1, 2021.

1. There is no wish list button under the Buy button.

There is no 'Add to Wishlist' button. Usually, it would be under the 'Buy' button. But, With my luck, it's not. It's not a serious issue, but it's kind of annoying. There is a screenshot down below. I hope you can resolve this issue. And yes, I have tried to update my Laptop, but it did nothing. I hope no one else has a problem with this. There is no wish list button under the Buy button. 66f801d3-8f23-46de-8a0d-8f3c40cf5383?upload=true.jpg

:)

drexmcxtcher, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  4. There is no wish list button under the Buy button.

File Explorer List and Details buttons

I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar.

However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view.

Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List button on the status bar.

kitpzyxmsir, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

There is no wish list button under the Buy button.

1. There is no wish list button under the Buy button. - Similar Threads - wish list button

2. restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button: So far, I like 11 with one exception. I like a clean desktop and, in the past, have hidden desktop icons and used a button on the taskbar that showed a list of them. I would then click on the one I wanted. Very clean and neat. That button seems to be gone. I am not referring...
  3. restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button: So far, I like 11 with one exception. I like a clean desktop and, in the past, have hidden desktop icons and used a button on the taskbar that showed a list of them. I would then click on the one I wanted. Very clean and neat. That button seems to be gone. I am not referring...
  4. No "Buy" or "Free" buttons in Store suddenly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No "Buy" or "Free" buttons in Store suddenly: I went to grab a couple free games and the MS Store has no buttons to "purchase" them any longer. Yes I am logged in and no this is not a problem with the MS Store App as I first tried to get the game through my browser and there is no buttons there either. There also is no...
  5. Wish List

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wish List: My wish list for Windows 10: Get the update 1809 out NOW. Have a better restore to an earlier time fixed so it works Fix the built-in full restore Fix it so I can install my Office that I paid good money for. Don't give a damn that it is really old. I am hoping others can...
  6. Microsoft Store - Wish list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Wish list: Where's the button to actually look at your wish list? I can add apps to the list, but I can't view the list. I can view it from a link that is given to me by Bing when I search for Microsoft Store wish list, but there's no way to view it in the app or on the website. If it's...
  7. File Explorer List and Details buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer List and Details buttons: I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar. However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view. Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List...
  8. Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list

in Browsers and Email
    Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list: I was quite surprised at the lack of some of the basic features of Microsoft Edge that have been found in IE for years that are critical in my mind. One of these is the ability to have a drop down list on both the back and forward buttons in the browser to be able to quickly...
  9. 1709 update - no cortana button under settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 update - no cortana button under settings?: hello ive updated my laptop to 1709 and if i go to settings i see that new button "cortana" to set settings for cortana yet on my desktop computer i do not have this option under settings eventho i have the same 1709 version whats the reason for this? 98559
  10. Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?: Apart from sending feedback I wish there was a 'Wish List' if not has the Forum considered creating one. My 'Wish List' would be as follows. The ability to Scroll before you 'Snip' So that you can Scroll and Capture a greater area than you can see on the Screen....