Windows 10: There is nothing in my OneDrive folder.

Discus and support There is nothing in my OneDrive folder. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some time ago, I did a fresh install of W10 on my primary PC, and ever since then, there has been nothing in my OneDrive folder, even though there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by idigweeds, Feb 18, 2020.

1. idigweeds Win User

There is nothing in my OneDrive folder.

Some time ago, I did a fresh install of W10 on my primary PC, and ever since then, there has been nothing in my OneDrive folder, even though there are many files there on the web, and on the disks/One Drive folders of my other PC's. They are all signed into the same Microsoft account.

Later, an item called Personal Vault appeared in the OneDrive folder. This has yet to appear in any of my other PC's OneDrive folders. When I click on it, a window pops up and wants me to setup the folder for use, which I did. There is nothing it.

What do I need to do to get OneDrive to work again on my primary computer?

:)

idigweeds, Feb 18, 2020

2. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 18, 2020
  4. There is nothing in my OneDrive folder.

Music Folder Behaving Badly in OneDrive

Hi Robert,

There is a possibility that the Music folder is synced to your OneDrive that is why any files deleted from either of the folders is synced to the other. For us to better assist you with the said folder, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Can you please provide a screenshot of the Music folder from the OneDrive folder and home folder?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you were advised to do?
    We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

There is nothing in my OneDrive folder.

1. There is nothing in my OneDrive folder. - Similar Threads - nothing OneDrive folder

2. My Documents is on OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Documents is on OneDrive folder: I didn't know why but my Documents folder is on OneDrive. So when I save something on Documents, my OneDrive will automatically sync. I found that this results in more storage used, so if I have a 50mb file, it takes up space both in my computer and OneDrive. When I try to...
  3. Onedrive folder how to restore from the onedrive folder to my user folder?

Onedrive folder how to restore from the onedrive folder to my user folder?: I removed/uninstalled OneDrive but I still have a OneDrive folder and most of my files are in that folder including my documents, pics and desktop. While my computer seems to work okay can I restore the location of these files in my user folder rather than in the OneDrive...
  4. OneDrive removes my folders!!

OneDrive removes my folders!!: Hi; I noticed that Onedrive on Win 10 sync all my Desktop and Documents. So I go to setting and remove those folders from syncing, but both of them gone, they are available just online, if I restore them there was a red cross on OneDrive that there were files do not sync....
  5. Nothing in Documents Folder

Nothing in Documents Folder: Okay, so in my documents folder there is supposed to be files but in mine there is nothing at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-in-documents-folder/f90cd285-0c76-4d7f-a2bc-725f781c4dfc"
  6. OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Folders: I have setup the OneDrive sync folder to my secondary D Drive but when I add folders from the D Drive it is essentially mirroring those folders and doubling the space taken on that drive. Am I missing something in my setup of the sync folders? I want to mirror the D Drive...
  7. OneDrive and my pictures folder

OneDrive and my pictures folder: Hi group, I've been using OneDrive on my laptop and my desktop for many years. Recently I noticed that all my pictures are stored on OneDrive, but not my laptop. I don't recall changing anything except entering the Samsung Promo code on OneDrive. The Samsung promo code was...
  8. onedrive duplicating my folders...

onedrive duplicating my folders...: Hi. Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway! Please don't ask...
  9. Onedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Folder: Help ! I have a premium Onedrive account and my Samsung Galaxy Book, but everytime I click my Onedrive Folder ( in File Explorer ) it keeps not responding . I'm using Windown 10 Education. I have uninstalled anf re-installed many times and it didn't work ....
  10. My OneDrive Folder Is Empty

in Windows 10 Support
    My OneDrive Folder Is Empty: Hello All, I just have a simple question. I use OneDrive regularly for different sharing options, either for music or for documents and even pictures. I just clicked on my OneDriver folder in my File Explorer and it is empty. I have not emptied it but I went there to delete...