Windows 10: There is someone using remote on my pc, stole my iTunes, and taking over because i do not...

Discus and support There is someone using remote on my pc, stole my iTunes, and taking over because i do not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; someone using server named "Subnet Mask" 255.255.255.0 changed my router configuration to 192.168.1.254. My original IP should be 192.168.1.4. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zilyen.counsellor, Jun 8, 2019.

1. There is someone using remote on my pc, stole my iTunes, and taking over because i do not...

someone using server named "Subnet Mask" 255.255.255.0 changed my router configuration to 192.168.1.254. My original IP should be 192.168.1.4.

The intruder is causing harm to me. She stole my songs in iTunes plus the iTunes store and player. She has penetrated my system files and I do not have control over my pc. Today she did something to my pc which caused me to lose the driver and Bluetooth device. Whenever I make a complain to someone, she will immediately place the device back again. This has been going on for nearly one month and I am emotionally affected and drained.

:)

zilyen.counsellor, Jun 8, 2019

2. Color LCD Remote For iTunes

uhm...call me Nemo...but why do we need a color remote or a remote period for itunes?

WarEagleAU, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jun 8, 2019
  4. larsvonk Win User

There is someone using remote on my pc, stole my iTunes, and taking over because i do not...

Use e71 to remote control itunes

Hi,

I have a mac mini (snow leopard) with itunes. I would like to remote control the itunes running on my mac mini using my e71, like the iRemote for the iphone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Lars Vonk

larsvonk, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

There is someone using remote on my pc, stole my iTunes, and taking over because i do not...

1. There is someone using remote on my pc, stole my iTunes, and taking over because i do not... - Similar Threads - someone using remote

2. how do I take someone off that has remote into my work computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I take someone off that has remote into my work computer?: Someone has installed virtual tools and remote desktop features onto my system at work and need them blocked and removed ASAP to prevent any further damage. Please let me know what steps I need to take!Thank you!...
  3. HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then suddenly that michaelhayes changed it to him. Can someone really help me please? It's urgent...
  4. HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then suddenly that michaelhayes changed it to him. Can someone really help me please? It's urgent...
  5. My taking over a used laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taking over a used laptop: My rother passed away. He had a relatively new laptop. I have no interest in accessing ms data or MS Account. when you turn on the computer it prompts for a pin. I do not have it. Is there any way to rebot te computer and have it ask to connect to anothe MS Account?...
  6. My taking over a used laptop

My taking over a used laptop: My rother passed away. He had a relatively new laptop. I have no interest in accessing ms data or MS Account. when you turn on the computer it prompts for a pin. I do not have it. Is there any way to rebot te computer and have it ask to connect to anothe MS Account?...
  7. Someone stole my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone stole my laptop: How can I actually find it? How do I get it to stop jumping around in the "find my device"? I want to pull up on who has it. I don't want to call the cops or anything. I want to know where it's persice location is so I can walk up, knock on door, and get my laptop back. Cause...
  8. Someone stole my laptop

Someone stole my laptop: How can I actually find it? How do I get it to stop jumping around in the "find my device"? I want to pull up on who has it. I don't want to call the cops or anything. I want to know where it's persice location is so I can walk up, knock on door, and get my laptop back. Cause...
  9. How do I know if someone is trying to take over my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know if someone is trying to take over my computer.: Lately when I have been working on it all of a sudden I don't have control of my mouse. It seems to just be going around and I can't get it to work. Also a square comes up in the middle of my screen with a lot of language I don't understand. I am not a technical person at...
  10. someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone stole my laptop how to find it ?: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 10.0.16299.431 (updates available as of 8/30/2018 7:57:59 PM) Serial # CNF03560Q4 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz Graphics card Intel(R) HD Graphics System OSType64BitX64 RAM 3 GB The above laptop...