Windows 10: there is something weird

Discus and support there is something weird in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why does .tpm.uploud or tpm.dowload appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ErpErp, Sep 11, 2021.

1. ErpErp Win User

there is something weird

why does .tpm.uploud or tpm.dowload appear

:)

ErpErp, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Bansaku Win User

Weird Overclock

This is not weird in any way. 1600MHz idle is normal for i7 3770K, it's called Speed Step. The CPU will not stay at the max turbo speed or over clock unless under load.

Bansaku, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

there is something weird

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

there is something weird

1. there is something weird - Similar Threads - something weird

2. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...: When I search Or type something in search bar , box type Symbol text shows up on it where as other things are running perfectly on English language....
  3. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...: When I search Or type something in search bar , box type Symbol text shows up on it where as other things are running perfectly on English language....
  4. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email: The email I receivedI translated it"The files will be permanently deleted from the Trash of your OneDrive space 30 days after their deletion.Hello Denis,We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive space.When files are deleted, they are...
  6. Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email

Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email: The email I receivedI translated it"The files will be permanently deleted from the Trash of your OneDrive space 30 days after their deletion.Hello Denis,We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive space.When files are deleted, they are...
  7. something weird going on with my PC

something weird going on with my PC: it was fine a just hours ago but now it's completely different. files explorer isn't working or loading when i try to use the desktop shortcut it is now not starting but leaves my mouse as the loading symbol unable to click anywhere on the desktop aswell as xbox app doesn't...
  8. something weird going on with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something weird going on with my PC: it was fine a just hours ago but now it's completely different. files explorer isn't working or loading when i try to use the desktop shortcut it is now not starting but leaves my mouse as the loading symbol unable to click anywhere on the desktop aswell as xbox app doesn't...
  9. No Windows Updates But Something Weird Has Happened on Restart- Please Read Context

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Windows Updates But Something Weird Has Happened on Restart- Please Read Context: I have no Windows Updates available to me right now, I'm pretty much up to date on my Windows 10; I did update Google Chrome, Microsoft365/Office, and Windows Defender [Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.397.586.0] earlier, but...
  10. No Windows Updates But Something Weird Has Happened on Restart- Please Read Context

No Windows Updates But Something Weird Has Happened on Restart- Please Read Context: I have no Windows Updates available to me right now, I'm pretty much up to date on my Windows 10; I did update Google Chrome, Microsoft365/Office, and Windows Defender [Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.397.586.0] earlier, but...