Windows 10: There is something wrong with my battery

Discus and support There is something wrong with my battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop only works if the cable is plugged in, Today when I unplugged the Laptop it turned off when checking the battery I see 0% Available plugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JOHANPrin, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JOHANPrin Win User

There is something wrong with my battery

My laptop only works if the cable is plugged in, Today when I unplugged the Laptop it turned off when checking the battery I see 0% Available plugged in not charging

:)

JOHANPrin, Oct 2, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Oct 2, 2019
  4. cheesy999 Win User

Your Battery High Scores?

yeah i can only guess it's not reading any value at all the full charge and design capacity drop in steps as the battery runs down

got a nice nine cell coming on tuesday so it doesn't really matter too much

cheesy999, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. There is something wrong with my battery - Similar Threads - something wrong battery

2. something wrong with battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something wrong with battery: I think something wrong with my laptop battery can you please check.i have battery health reportlink:-Battery Health Report Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-with-battery/4e8fb56d-a1e2-4796-a50a-7756b51225d5
  3. something wrong with battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something wrong with battery: I think something wrong with my laptop battery can you please check.i have battery health reportlink:-Battery Health Report Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-with-battery/4e8fb56d-a1e2-4796-a50a-7756b51225d5
  4. Something wrong with my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong with my laptop battery: Hello, I've noticed an issue with my laptop. Sometimes when the laptop is plugged in it suddenly stops charging. Example - imagine now the battery is 10% so I plugged the charger and now it's 80% but it doesn't charge furthermore. and when I remove the plug the laptop turns...
  5. Something wrong with my laptop battery

Something wrong with my laptop battery: Hello, I've noticed an issue with my laptop. Sometimes when the laptop is plugged in it suddenly stops charging. Example - imagine now the battery is 10% so I plugged the charger and now it's 80% but it doesn't charge furthermore. and when I remove the plug the laptop turns...
  6. something is wrong with my passwords!

something is wrong with my passwords!: I just had the scare of my life! Just a few minutes ago, the passwords for every account I have just stopped working. This is for email, social media, discord, everything....... I changed my email password and got through there, but I didn't want to do this for every single...
  7. Something wrong with my pc

Something wrong with my pc: I was doing alright with my PC but when I would play video games such as FORTNITE when loading it a pop-up would say things like you have an outdated driver. I would ignore it but my friend told me to deal with it. I then decided to deal with it and go on NVIDIA I have an...
  8. Something is wrong with my windows

Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  9. theres something wrong with my battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    theres something wrong with my battery: so i charged my laptop at 30%, then i left and shut down my laptop. but 10 mins later its 100%. and its going down fast. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-something-wrong-with-my-battery/f4368f39-ca35-44af-951d-d318967c1fb9
  10. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...