Windows 10: There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm...

Discus and support There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is an application about apps running in the background which appears and dissapears when shutting down laptop. This also makes the shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arjit, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Arjit Win User

There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm...

There is an application about apps running in the background which appears and dissapears when shutting down laptop. This also makes the shut down laptop logo to stay longer on the screen. This is not on my dad's computer, just only on mine. I have tried system file checker and sfc scannow and none have worked for me.My computer was infected by a virus or trojan when I visited a website and clicked notifications on, but norton antivirus removed it. I tried to resett pc and the problem would come up after a few shut downs. I reset it again which solved a problem but I plugged in my usb full of

:)

Arjit, Feb 22, 2024
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm... :)

WojtasRed, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Application not appearing anywhere on the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• How did you downloaded the application is it through windows store or browser?
    I would suggest you to check in downloads folder in the file explorer.

Follow the below steps.

• Press windows key + E.
    • Click on the This PC.
    • Select the download folder & check if application is downloaded.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 22, 2024
  4. There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm...

Mysterious blue earth icon appearing and disappearing ?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I would suggest you to hover the mouse on that blue earth icon to know the name of the application.

If you are able to identify that application name then, I suggest you to check if that application is present in the
    Programs and Features. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Also, check if that application is present in the Apps & features from the following steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open the
      Settings.
    • Click on System and click on Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm...

1. There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm... - Similar Threads - application without name

2. App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?: So I have this app with no name that prevents shutdown, but the problem is that it dissapears without me touching anything so I can't press anything. It makes my shutdown longer than it should be. I have tried sfc scannow, system file checker and many more. Just recently I...
  3. App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App with no name preventing shut down but dissapears in less than a second?: So I have this app with no name that prevents shutdown, but the problem is that it dissapears without me touching anything so I can't press anything. It makes my shutdown longer than it should be. I have tried sfc scannow, system file checker and many more. Just recently I...
  4. There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is this application without a name that appears and dissapears in one second when I'm...: There is an application about apps running in the background which appears and dissapears when shutting down laptop. This also makes the shut down laptop logo to stay longer on the screen. This is not on my dad's computer, just only on mine. I have tried system file checker...
  5. There is an application that appears and dissapears when shutting down pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an application that appears and dissapears when shutting down pc?: There is an application about apps running in the background which appears and dissapears when shutting down laptop. This also makes the shut down laptop logo to stay longer on the screen. This is not on my dad's computer, just only on mine. I have tried system file checker...
  6. There is an application that appears and dissapears when shutting down pc?

There is an application that appears and dissapears when shutting down pc?: There is an application about apps running in the background which appears and dissapears when shutting down laptop. This also makes the shut down laptop logo to stay longer on the screen. This is not on my dad's computer, just only on mine. I have tried system file checker...
  7. There is an application that appears and dissapears when shutting down pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. There is an application that appears and dissapears when shutting down pc?

9. Apps appear for one second and then disappears.

Apps appear for one second and then disappears.: hi, apps installed from windows 10 app store when run,appear for one second and then disappears. all normal softwares work properly. sfc /scannow and chkdsk does not fixes this problem. how to fix this problem. best regards. 144459
  10. Apps appear for only one second, then disappear

Apps appear for only one second, then disappear: I have Win 10 Pro. I have an account for myself, with Admin privileges. I also have an account called "Kids". In the Kids account, I'm unable to use the "PC Settings" app, from Start > PC Settings The app appears momentarily for no more than 1 second, then disappears....