Windows 10: There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

Discus and support There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is this application without a name that keeps appearing and dissapearing when shutting down my laptop. I close all my applications and refresh my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arjit, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Arjit Win User

There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

There is this application without a name that keeps appearing and dissapearing when shutting down my laptop. I close all my applications and refresh my computer when shutting down. This application has no name and just appears and dissapears in a fraction of a second so I can't press anything. I did system file checker, sfn scannow and resetting my computer but the problem would return back. I reset my computer again and the problem didn't come back until I plugged in my usb full of music. The usb is fine and does nothing to my other computer. I did get a virus or trojan that was removed by no

:)

Arjit, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

1. There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the... - Similar Threads - application without name

2. There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...: There is this application without a name that keeps appearing and dissapearing when shutting down my laptop. I close all my applications and refresh my computer when shutting down. This application has no name and just appears and dissapears in a fraction of a second so I...
  3. There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...: There is this application without a name that keeps appearing and dissapearing when shutting down my laptop. I close all my applications and refresh my computer when shutting down. This application has no name and just appears and dissapears in a fraction of a second so I...
  4. There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

6. There is this application without a name that prevents shut down, But I close all the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I prevent my computer from shutting down and all my applications from closing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I prevent my computer from shutting down and all my applications from closing?: Hi, I've been looking at various forums and questions to try and solve this issue, but nothing is working.My laptop windows 10 has recently been shutting down completely when I close the lid and has been for the past week or so. My power settings indicate that when I close...
  8. How do I prevent my computer from shutting down and all my applications from closing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent my computer from shutting down and all my applications from closing?: Hi, I've been looking at various forums and questions to try and solve this issue, but nothing is working.My laptop windows 10 has recently been shutting down completely when I close the lid and has been for the past week or so. My power settings indicate that when I close...
  9. How do I prevent my computer from shutting down and all my applications from closing?

10. An application is preventing me from shutting down/restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    An application is preventing me from shutting down/restarting: [IMG]I just got this computer and every time I go to shut down or restart, an application/process is preventing it from shutting down automaticlly. It doesnt have an icon or a name. I have went through Task Manager, System Check, and Virus Scan and nothing seems to work![IMG]...