Windows 10: there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

Discus and support there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arashfld, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Arashfld Win User

there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help

:)

Arashfld, Jun 10, 2023
  2. erpster4 Win User

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

now leis, I need the hardware device ID number of the Realtek High Definition Audio or Realtek Audio device in Device Manager. Go to this site on how to find the hardware ID for a particular device in Device Manager:
    How to Find Hardware ID: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

example - on my friend's PC using an ASUS M5A78L-M LE/USB3 motherboard using a Realtek ALC887 audio device, the Hardware IDs listed for it in Device Manager are the following:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438576&REV_1003
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438576

I ask this because I may try to find particular HDA or UAD drivers that may be compatible with a certain Hardware ID on your Lenovo ideacentre computer, leis. [/quote] L: My Computers[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: Dell Inspiron 620
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU 3.30 GHz
    Memory: 8 GB
    Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 2000
    Sound Card: Conexant CX20641 HD Audio
    Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: HP Pavilion m8417c media center desktop pc
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 B97
    Motherboard: M2N68-LA Narra 3
    Memory: 6GB
    Sound Card: Realtek ALC888S
    Hard Drives: Hitachi HDS721050CLA SCSI Disk Device (500Gb)

there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device . progress.gif

there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device . [​IMG]

[*]
    leis Posts : 34 win 10 ver. 1809 Os build 17763.404 Thread Starter New 29 Sep 2019 #26
    L: My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: Lenovo ideacentre 510A
    CPU: System SKU LENOVO_MT__BU_LENOVO_FM_ideacentre 510A-15ICB Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2
    Motherboard: Not sure
    Memory: 8GB
    Graphics Card: Not sure

[*]
    [*]
    sandyt Posts : 560 Windows 10 New 29 Sep 2019 #27
    L: My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... OS: Windows 10

[*]
    leis Posts : 34 win 10 ver. 1809 Os build 17763.404 Thread Starter New 29 Sep 2019 #28
    L: My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: Lenovo ideacentre 510A
    CPU: System SKU LENOVO_MT__BU_LENOVO_FM_ideacentre 510A-15ICB Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2
    Motherboard: Not sure
    Memory: 8GB
    Graphics Card: Not sure

[*]
    sandyt Posts : 560 Windows 10 New 29 Sep 2019 #29
    L: My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... OS: Windows 10

[*]
    leis Posts : 34 win 10 ver. 1809 Os build 17763.404 Thread Starter New 29 Sep 2019 #30

erpster4, Jun 10, 2023
  3. erpster4 Win User
    Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

in addition to my previous post, here's what the Enhancements tab looks like on the Speaker properties dialog box when using traditional/legacy Realtek HDA drivers and not Realtek UAD drivers:

there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device . d-properties-under-realtek-drivers-missing-enhancement-tab-win10speakerpropertiesenhancementstab.png

(this is only an example as there's also an srs premium sound tab, which is an extra enhancement for certain computers with realtek audio + srs; as I said previously this dialog box may be going away in a future release of Win10 as MS wants to move everything onto the Windows Settings app)

note to leis - I have found a slightly newer Realtek UAD driver from Lenovo that you can try out; it's v6.0.8734.1 & even though it may not be listed for your ideacentre 510-15icb model (it was listed for ideacentre 510-15ick), the 8734 uad driver should work as it has the same INF files as the 8699.1 version.

erpster4, Jun 10, 2023
  4. DmanWD Win User

sounds enhancements tab missing

After I've updated my realtek sound driver, I noticed that my I can not locate the sound enhancement section anymore. I used to be able to use the graphic equalizer and loudness equalization options before I updated but now it isn't there anymore. I've tried
    uninstalling and reinstalling my realtek driver but nothing happened. Any suggestions? heres a pic of what i mean. there used to be a enhancement tab right by the levels tab i believe?

there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device . 3b4911e3-3a65-4211-b8b9-3868a84688b7.png

DmanWD, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

1. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device . - Similar Threads - isn't enhancement tab

2. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  3. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .: i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help...
  4. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .: i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help...
  5. REALTEK ISSUE ON SOUND PANEL ON "ENHANCEMENTS"

in Windows 10 Customization
    REALTEK ISSUE ON SOUND PANEL ON "ENHANCEMENTS": I got the enhancement tab but not as many options as this guy has How to Remove Buzzing and Static Noise From Microphone on Windows 10 Easy Method - YouTube does I only got “noise suppression” and “echo cancellation” while that guy has like Bean forming and more please help I...
  6. Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there: So I want to do noise suppression since my friends can hear my fan and keyboard but I do not have the enhancement tab on my sounds settings. Is there a way i could get it? [ATTACH]...
  7. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  8. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab: I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in...
  9. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909
  10. Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab

Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab: I updated every driver, and including Realtek to its "v7566" state. In the Sound properties, there is still no "enhancements" or any option for "sound fill". Inside the Realtek HD Audio Manager, there STILL isn't my "Enhancements/Sound Effects" tab. The only viable option...