Windows 10: There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission

Discus and support There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So when I am playing a game, I leave to see about 2000 firefox is requesting permission to make changes and I am not sure what to do or what category... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MrAshMAN, Nov 19, 2018.

1. MrAshMAN Win User

There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission

So when I am playing a game, I leave to see about 2000 firefox is requesting permission to make changes and I am not sure what to do or what category to put this in but I try restarting and it just does nothing because it happens again it is ruining my game and making lag alot so please help I also have a video to explain it in detail
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrKy...ature=youtu.be

[youtube]RrKyWdyc53A[/youtube]

:)

MrAshMAN, Nov 19, 2018

2. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Nov 19, 2018
  4. There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission

Restore Security Permissions

Hello Deepak,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have cancelled the security permissions while setting it to folders and you are trying to restore back. We will help you.

• Which folder are you trying to set the permissions?
    • What are you referring to " files is affected "?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the file explorer and select the destination folder
      for which you wanted to revert back the permission changes.
    • Right click on the folder. Select the Previous versions
      tab.
    • Select the previous version in the below list and click
      apply
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission

1. There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission - Similar Threads - keeps being 2000

2. Is *** Your request about your Microsoft Account *** is a scam email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is *** Your request about your Microsoft Account *** is a scam email?: hello. I recently received 2 emails from Microsoft.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Customer Service <*** Email address...
  3. Is *** Your request about your Microsoft Account *** is a scam email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is *** Your request about your Microsoft Account *** is a scam email?: hello. I recently received 2 emails from Microsoft.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Customer Service <*** Email address...
  4. Need permission to load Firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need permission to load Firefox: When I try to load Firefox I get the message You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Firefox. But I am the administrator and an adult. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-permission-to-load-firefox/233d6aff-c25e-4e2e-99d2-3a8028c01a74
  5. features on demand keeps requesting admin permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    features on demand keeps requesting admin permission: hi, so i’ve been using windows 10 for years now and i’ve only just experienced this problem today. Windows keeps requesting for an administrator password to allow “Features On Demand Helper” to make changes to my PC. It says the program location is...
  6. An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

in Browsers and Email
    An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account: In Chrome, I imported the Xnotifier extension settings, launched my gmail account and got this message [img] It's possible the same thing happened using Firefox some time n the past, but I don't remember. It doesn't name the application. Could it be the Xnotifier...
  7. Microsoft password keeps being requested

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft password keeps being requested: I am on Windows 10 Home and running outlook as my email program. Ihave several accounts on it but the only account I have a problem with is my outlook.com account which keeps asking me to re-enter my password several times a day despite me clicking "remember me" box - why is...
  8. External Hard Drive keeps complaining about permission issues despite being owner of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive keeps complaining about permission issues despite being owner of the...: Alright so earlier my external hard drive was having problems reading in File Explorer, so I ran CHKDSK and that solved the problem. Then when I plugged it into another computer, it started complaining that I needed to scan it to fix an error, so I did that. Now, on both my...
  9. There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission

in Windows 10 Support
    There keeps being about 2000 firefox is requesting your permission: So when I am playing a game, I leave to see about 2000 firefox is requesting permission to make changes and I am not sure what to do or what category to put this in but I try restarting and it just does nothing because it happens again it is ruining my game and making lag...
  10. Firefox enabling permissions ?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox enabling permissions ?: Having big problems trying to work out enabling permissions on Firefox for particular websites as their instructions are impossible to follow and understand. Where there was a header picture overnight on a forum it's now been removed with just a lock and a yellow exclamation...