Windows 10: There was a problem burning this disc in Windows 10

Discus and support There was a problem burning this disc in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re facing problems while burning some files to CD/DVD on Windows 10 OS, […] This article There was a problem burning this disc in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 6, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

There was a problem burning this disc in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 6, 2021
  2. PETERBD Win User

burning discs windows 10

This is a crazy situation. I have spent the last four hours trying to burn photos onto a CD in Windows 10 Explorer, using the steps shown above. After clicking on "burn disc", for about two seconds I see a bar indicating rapid progress, followed by nothing!
    I finally tried a right mouse click and a menu comes up with "burn disc" on it. Lo and behold, after clicking on that, a CD is actually burned! Turns out that you don't need to "Share - Burn" just do the right click - but the first guy on this topic evidently
    couldn't even do that.

PETERBD, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Feb 6, 2021
  4. There was a problem burning this disc in Windows 10

burning discs

Hi Lolly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Please follow the below steps and check:

• Open file explorer and select a folder/file which you want to burn.

• Now click on Share on the top pane. You will see an option to
        burn disc.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

There was a problem burning this disc in Windows 10

1. There was a problem burning this disc in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - was problem burning

2. Burning a Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a Disc: Burning a Disc – I want to copy my Document files to a DVD+RW disc and beable to edit it and add and delete future files. In the screenshot, which option do I choose? Thanks, Jerry 4/22/2021 [ATTACH]...
  3. Problem Burning Disc Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Burning Disc Windows 10: I am attempting to burn a mp4 file to a maxwell maxdata DVD-R disc using a DVD-RW Drive. When inserting the blank disc, all normal prompts come up, I name the disc and choose “with a CD/DVD player”. I drag the mp4 file onto the DVD and burn it at 8x speed. It proceeds as...
  4. Burning discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Burning discs: what speed does windows 10 use to burn discs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-discs/690a1e0e-c758-43ff-bacb-a2255bde58e7
  5. Burning photos to disc. with Windows 10

Burning photos to disc. with Windows 10: Switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I am unable to burn photos to disc. I can open photos but when I select burn to disc. I get a msg. that photos are already on the disc. The disc is either blank or it just has items I burned to previous when using Windows 7. Help!!!...
  6. burning disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    burning disc: I am trying to burn a short (30sec) video to DVD so I can send via snail mail to someone. I have copy and pasted file and it is sitting in "waiting to be burned to disc" when I try to burn to disc it says "source and destination file names are the same" and my options are...
  7. Disc burning

Disc burning: I can not get my HP laptop running windows 10 to recognised discs or burn them? I can play them on VLC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have looked on devices and printer. Had searched for it could not find. It is in device manager....
  8. burning pics to disc

burning pics to disc: I am wanting to put pics on a disc, and was wondering which method I should use. I want to be able to take the disc to "say Walmart" and print photos. So should I use "USB" choice, or "CD/DVD" choice. Thanks, James Kerr...
  9. Continue to burn on a partially burned disc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Continue to burn on a partially burned disc.: I used Windows Media Player to burn on a CD-RW disc. Windows 10. How do I continue to burn on the partially burned disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continue-to-burn-on-a-partially-burned-disc/79067f9c-d099-4518-aaa0-a3f5f79c170c"
  10. burning photos to a disc

burning photos to a disc: What type cd disc do you use to burn photos from the computer to disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-photos-to-a-disc/8c449945-3e93-43e3-a61a-cf0a64fbed8e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. There is a problem when burning disc

2. There was a problem burning this disc Windows 10