Windows 10: "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

Discus and support "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kracayne, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM.

1. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know how to fix it ?

Edit: I have another account and I'm not facing this issue with that, but while using the main one I can't post LFG.

submitted by /u/Kracayne
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kracayne, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

4. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thema:

"There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

1. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC. - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. Xbox Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar: hello! my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt seem to be...
  3. Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature: Whenever i try to create post for Horizon 4 I click on "Create a Post" LFG shows preferances but then Xbox Game Bar crashes without any error. I searched internet but couldn't find any problem known with LFG. I tried reinstalling Game Bar to no avail, anyone know a...
  4. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  5. Xbox Game-bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game-bar: I'm using windows 10 Home OS build 19041.172 I recently started using the xbox game bar recording feature to capture games. The first time using it was actually fine. no lags or anything. but now the game lags when I'm recording. Huge fps drops. And also I need to know if i...
  6. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Buongiorno sarebbe possibile registrare il desktop con la Xbox Game Bar? Quando ci provo mi restituisce un messaggio che mi dice: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/193eebaa-4d3f-4e3d-9987-d20ecb65cdee
  7. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  8. Xbox Game bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game bar: Boa noite, estou tentando ativar a exibição de fps no Xbox Game Bar e não estou conseguindo. De acordo com este artigo do próprio suporte do Xbox, peço para solicitar acesso e autorizo normalmente, como aparece, reinicio o pc mas ainda assim ainda assim o fps counter não...
  9. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: I am running the latest Windows build 1909 with all updates and all my Microsoft Apps updated from the Microsoft Store. In the Xbox game bar I only see CPU, GPU and RAM under the metrics. I do not see FPS at all. Like it is not even there. I tried repairing the app and...
  10. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10. Since it is a 64-bit laptop with 4 gigabytes of ram it won’t hold a lot, and when I try to record my screen with the Game Bar it displays a message saying “Can’t save your recording. Make sure your captures...