Windows 10: "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

Discus and support "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kracayne, Aug 1, 2020.

1. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know how to fix it ?

Edit: I have another account and I'm not facing this issue with that, but while using the main one I can't post LFG.

submitted by /u/Kracayne
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kracayne, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  4. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

"There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

1. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC. - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  3. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: trying to make a minecraft group post but this shows up. Windows 11 HP Omen. if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-posting-your-looking-for-group/6a8fb16a-b8a6-41a9-999c-1ba79c52645b
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: trying to make a minecraft group post but this shows up. Windows 11 HP Omen. if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-posting-your-looking-for-group/6a8fb16a-b8a6-41a9-999c-1ba79c52645b
  6. Game Bar on pc - looking for group widget gives error when I try to create post and when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar on pc - looking for group widget gives error when I try to create post and when I...: Game Bar on windows 10 pc keeps showing error message. When I use looking for group widget it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group" when I try to create post and when I try to join any group it says "This post is no longer available".Here is my windows...
  7. Game Bar on pc - looking for group widget gives error when I try to create post and when I...

Game Bar on pc - looking for group widget gives error when I try to create post and when I...: Game Bar on windows 10 pc keeps showing error message. When I use looking for group widget it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group" when I try to create post and when I try to join any group it says "This post is no longer available".Here is my windows...
  8. XBOX Game Bar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBOX Game Bar problem: Why is my recording on XBOX Game Bar not on full screen? also, ignore the topic, i couldn't find a type that matches this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-problem/846e0b10-6d6c-4de0-8f31-7465e40ac0d4
  9. Your Xbox Game Bar

Your Xbox Game Bar: So your Xbox game bar stopped all my applications from launching 90% of my applications Word, Mail, Xbox app itself, any xbox game pass game, any video game on my pc it launches them for 5 seconds then freezes and Crashes to Desktop it started doing this after i hit the xbox...
  10. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/