Windows 10: there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery

Discus and support there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery" Message show when i'm trying to recovery the WIN10 to my new SSD upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HPSpectreX360Gary, Jun 23, 2022.

1. there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery

"there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery" Message show when i'm trying to recovery the WIN10 to my new SSD upgrade ssd from 128G to 500Git always stop at 88%

:)

HPSpectreX360Gary, Jun 23, 2022
  2. idgat Win User

Problem resetting PC - no recovery image registered

Yes, need to clarify .... "reset" is a generic meaningless term.
    - Windows recovery ?
    - proprietary device recovery (factory default setting) ? (Absolutely NOT recommended if this was the case)
    - and/or Windows repair (often confused/interchanged with "recovery" ?

How was this attempted (steps taken) ?

idgat, Jun 23, 2022
  3. mkr10001 Win User
    Problem resetting PC - no recovery image registered

Not generic and meaningless. It's literally what it is called.

Settings > Reset this PC > Get started > follow it through...

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldn't need to do that on a fresh install of Windows. It should just do the rest.

mkr10001, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Paola Gar Win User

there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery

"There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." ERROR

Did you reset your PC by doing the provided steps in the article on our last reply? If not yet, we suggest resetting your PC by following the steps in this article:

Recovery options in Windows 10

Tell us what would be the result.

Paola Gar, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery

1. there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery - Similar Threads - was problem resetting

2. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'': I want to reset my pc its got 101 bugs but when i reset it says'''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'' please urgently help...
  3. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'': I want to reset my pc its got 101 bugs but when i reset it says'''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'' please urgently help...
  4. there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery

there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery: "there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery" Message show when i'm trying to recovery the WIN10 to my new SSD upgrade ssd from 128G to 500Git always stop at 88%...
  5. there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery: "there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made during recovery" Message show when i'm trying to recovery the WIN10 to my new SSD upgrade ssd from 128G to 500Git always stop at 88%...
  6. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3168. At first I had a problem with space to reset but that is solved. Now I have a problem resetting. This happened once and then I tried to do the image repair thing on command prompt. I also tried sfc scan now on command prompt and everything was...
  7. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3168. At first I had a problem with space to reset but that is solved. Now I have a problem resetting. This happened once and then I tried to do the image repair thing on command prompt. I also tried sfc scan now on command prompt and everything was...
  8. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: Hi Concerns, I got an window update on 18th of January 2019, and after updating my PC. I couldn't access my PC, it goes in repairs and fixing mode. I tired resetting the Laptop, but getting this message. Please help me in this regard....
  9. There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made: My computer has been running a bit slow lately, so I tried to factory reset it. It was working out well until it reached around 35%, and I got an error message saying no changes were made and reset was failed. I tried this 3 more times with similar results. Can somebody...
  10. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: I've been trying to reset my laptop MANY times, but it'll always tell me this "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made", I really need to reset my laptop. Any solutions out there? I watched YouTube, searched for articles regarding it, but none seemed to...