Windows 10: "there was a problem resetting your pc. no changes were made" - ошибка на surface book 2

Discus and support "there was a problem resetting your pc. no changes were made" - ошибка на surface book 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Приветствую. Во время работы за surface book 2 вылетел синий экран, где система решила собрать информацию о сбое и перезапуститься. Но к сожалению... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EugeneTerentev1, Jul 19, 2019.

1. "there was a problem resetting your pc. no changes were made" - ошибка на surface book 2

Приветствую.

Во время работы за surface book 2 вылетел синий экран, где система решила собрать информацию о сбое и перезапуститься. Но к сожалению успешно перезапустить системе не удалось и отобразила ошибку "Your PC did not start correctly Press "Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press "Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC". Эта ошибка выходила всегда, когда surface book 2 включался или перезапускался.

Мое найденное решение было выполнить действия, который описаны тут: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ating-and-using-a-usb-recovery-drive#Download . Если резюмируя, то я создал образ восстановления на флешке с windows 10 для surface book 2, чтобы выполнить загрузку с флешки и сделать сброс системы.

"Сброс системы" через флешку не помог и при каждом запуске процесса "сброса систем"ы выдает ошибку "how to fix error there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made". Если убрать флешку, то surface book 2 не запуститься, потому что видимо не завершился "процесс сброса системы". Прошу о помощи решения это проблемы, потому что не могу найти рабочего варианта, чтобы исправить эту ошибку.

:)

EugeneTerentev1, Jul 19, 2019
  2. g41851 Win User

Surface Book 2 trackpad ridiculously sensitive

I have a Surface Book 2 and the trackpad is ridiculously sensitive on it. A lot of people seem to be having this problem too as there are threads on the Microsoft community about it with no real answers.

Everything is up to date as far as Windows updates are concerned. I don't use an external mouse and I have the sensitivity of the trackpad set to low.

I'm wondering if anyone here experienced this issue and were able to solve it?

I have done all the diagnostic tests suggested by Microsoft, such as the Surface Diagnostic Test, and there are no problems with my computer.

g41851, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

"there was a problem resetting your pc. no changes were made" - ошибка на surface book 2

Screen brightness keeps changing on my surface book

Hi Luke,

Several reasons can be the cause of this behavior. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would like to know the following information:

• What is the exact model of your Surface Book?
    • Which build and version of Windows are you currently using? (Click
      here
      for steps on how to know)
    • Does this issue occur when using a particular app or program?
    • Have you made any changes to your Surface before experiencing this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check if you will experience this problem when running under AC and battery power.

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

"there was a problem resetting your pc. no changes were made" - ошибка на surface book 2

1. "there was a problem resetting your pc. no changes were made" - ошибка на surface book 2 - Similar Threads - was problem resetting

2. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'': I want to reset my pc its got 101 bugs but when i reset it says'''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'' please urgently help...
  3. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'': I want to reset my pc its got 101 bugs but when i reset it says'''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made'' please urgently help...
  4. ''There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made''

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3168. At first I had a problem with space to reset but that is solved. Now I have a problem resetting. This happened once and then I tried to do the image repair thing on command prompt. I also tried sfc scan now on command prompt and everything was...
  6. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.: I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3168. At first I had a problem with space to reset but that is solved. Now I have a problem resetting. This happened once and then I tried to do the image repair thing on command prompt. I also tried sfc scan now on command prompt and everything was...
  7. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made:

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made:: This is what I have already tried: sfc /scannow- windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations I dont have an option to reset Pc with USB or disk on the blue screen so thats ruled out did DISM cleanup image checkhealth and that said no component...
  8. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: Hi Concerns, I got an window update on 18th of January 2019, and after updating my PC. I couldn't access my PC, it goes in repairs and fixing mode. I tired resetting the Laptop, but getting this message. Please help me in this regard....
  9. There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made: My computer has been running a bit slow lately, so I tried to factory reset it. It was working out well until it reached around 35%, and I got an error message saying no changes were made and reset was failed. I tried this 3 more times with similar results. Can somebody...
  10. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: I've been trying to reset my laptop MANY times, but it'll always tell me this "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made", I really need to reset my laptop. Any solutions out there? I watched YouTube, searched for articles regarding it, but none seemed to...