Windows 10: there was a problem running this tool

Discus and support there was a problem running this tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; error code 0x800700B7 - 0xA001B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BonZui, Oct 26, 2019.

1. BonZui Win User

there was a problem running this tool

error code 0x800700B7 - 0xA001B

:)

BonZui, Oct 26, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Juice Podcast Tool will not run in Windows 10

Hi,

It seems that the Juice Podcast Tool is having a compatibility issue with Windows 10. To find and resolve the problem of older programs, we suggest running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type run programs, then select Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.

there was a problem running this tool a4d20220-33a2-4d09-a23b-3302e84f2bee.jpg

3. Click Next.

4. Under Select the program you're having problems with (Juice Podcast Tool), click
    Next.

Note: Browse the program file if it's not listed.

5. Choose from the two the troubleshooting options.

there was a problem running this tool dc0b6d8c-7f90-491b-9737-5ccdb9394c34.jpg

6. Follow the instructions.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. there was a problem running this tool - Similar Threads - was problem running

2. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool.": Hi, today I am trying to download windows 10 ISO file using media creation tool in Local Disk F: but there is problem stating "There was a problem running this tool." So please help me fix this problem. The error code is 0x80080005 - 0x90018. Any help is appriciated :...
  3. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool.": Hi, today I am trying to download windows 10 ISO file using media creation tool in Local Disk F: but there is problem stating "There was a problem running this tool." So please help me fix this problem. The error code is 0x80080005 - 0x90018. Any help is appriciated :...
  4. Facing Problem "There was a problem running this tool."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 setup "There was a problem to running this tool"

Windows 10 setup "There was a problem to running this tool": This USB flash drive used to be a window 10 installer before I want to change the langue of window and then format it and why i cant create a windows installer again? the problem like this picture...
  6. Help for Fixing The Media Creation Tool error "There was a problem running this tool".

Help for Fixing The Media Creation Tool error "There was a problem running this tool".: when I was creating Bootable USB on Windows 10 Media Creation Tool I had a problem and the problem is in this photo:[ATTACH] Plus I had a problem with the USB Flash Drive too when i wanted to open the files that are in the USB and this is the problem: [ATTACH] These were...
  7. There was a problem running this tool

There was a problem running this tool: today 22/06/2020, i tried to upgrade my windows 8.1 operating system into windows 10 operating system. so i downloaded the media creation tool and started to download the necessary files. after downloading 100%, then it shows the error message that "we are unable to run...
  8. Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems

Window 10 Setup Tool Run Problems: hi I try to run window set tool but it show we are unable to run this tool on your pc error code 0x8004255a - 0xA001B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-setup-tool-run-problems/c37cb3e1-3991-45f6-855f-ca0cdb05aa46
  9. there was a problem running this tool

there was a problem running this tool: error code 0x80042405 - 0xA001A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-running-this-tool/fdb9ce5b-3dd3-40e8-81ac-cdfb3bf246f2
  10. There was a problem running this tool.

There was a problem running this tool.: Hi there someone here encounter this problem ?? i wanna try to upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10. but i have encountered this error. anyone knows how to fix this ?? thanks in advance GOD Bless. [img] 74394

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows error code 0x8004255a - 0xA001b