Windows 10: There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

Discus and support There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidUnt, Jun 19, 2021.

1. DavidUnt Win User

There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up on my desktop screen , this also does not allow me to access the internet even through an ethernet cable. I have tried SFC repair from CMD yet it still does not seem to work . I

:)

DavidUnt, Jun 19, 2021

2. Message at start up: "There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll"

There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dill

The specified module could not be found

Moved from Windows

Original title: start up error

altafladha, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Mz JayRay Win User
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll/ what is this?

I downloaded windows 10, each time I open my computer I get C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll. I looked at you community but still unclear where to start to eradicate this issue. It pops up 2 time when I open my system. someone please walk me through
    it step by step.

thank you

Mz JayRay, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Elkarimi Win User

Error RUNdll c:\progra~1\common~1\system\sysmenu.dll

after I upgrade my laptop from win. 8.1 to win. 10

I receive three errors on the task bar

RunDll

X there was a problem starting c:\progra~1\common~1\system\sysmenu.dll

the specified module cloud not be found.

how to repair this error.

I checked the laptop with Microsoft online scanner, no infected files

Please advice

Elkarimi, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP - Similar Threads - was problem starting

2. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3: Everytime I restart, I am getting the following error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\RINGSP~1\KOTFSA~1\CRLPFE~1.DLL. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix?...
  3. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3: Everytime I restart, I am getting the following error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\RINGSP~1\KOTFSA~1\CRLPFE~1.DLL. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix?...
  4. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL: Windows 10Windows defender detected malware, I checked it out, deleted it, scanned multiple times, went to bed. After I woke up when I booted up my laptop that showed up, it still went to the home screen but it just shows that, I was wondering what's wrong with it and if it...
  5. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL

There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL: Windows 10Windows defender detected malware, I checked it out, deleted it, scanned multiple times, went to bed. After I woke up when I booted up my laptop that showed up, it still went to the home screen but it just shows that, I was wondering what's wrong with it and if it...
  6. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll not found: Hi,I am facing an issue with uninstallation of a NVIDIA photoshop plugin 64bit v8.50 program through Control Panel > Apps & Features, and during uninstallation process, I am experiencing this errorThere was a problem...
  8. C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll not found: Hi,I am facing an issue with uninstallation of a NVIDIA photoshop plugin 64bit v8.50 program through Control Panel > Apps & Features, and during uninstallation process, I am experiencing this errorThere was a problem...
  9. C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\ 01\Intel32\Ctor.dll not found

10. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module...: On my Windows 10 Laptop I am getting the error message pop ups ( As in attached image ) every time after system startup. I have tried searching for those files and couldn't find any. Is it any bug in the OS or else do I need to download any files? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problema ao iniciar C:\progra~3\bklngf~1/kgjocb~1.tmp