Windows 10: There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

Discus and support There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidUnt, Jun 19, 2021.

1. DavidUnt Win User

There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up on my desktop screen , this also does not allow me to access the internet even through an ethernet cable. I have tried SFC repair from CMD yet it still does not seem to work . I

:)

DavidUnt, Jun 19, 2021

2. Message at start up: "There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll"

There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dill

The specified module could not be found

Moved from Windows

Original title: start up error

altafladha, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Mz JayRay Win User
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll/ what is this?

I downloaded windows 10, each time I open my computer I get C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll. I looked at you community but still unclear where to start to eradicate this issue. It pops up 2 time when I open my system. someone please walk me through
    it step by step.

thank you

Mz JayRay, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Elkarimi Win User

Error RUNdll c:\progra~1\common~1\system\sysmenu.dll

after I upgrade my laptop from win. 8.1 to win. 10

I receive three errors on the task bar

RunDll

X there was a problem starting c:\progra~1\common~1\system\sysmenu.dll

the specified module cloud not be found.

how to repair this error.

I checked the laptop with Microsoft online scanner, no infected files

Please advice

Elkarimi, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP - Similar Threads - was problem starting

2. tmp files .tmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  3. tmp file keep starting up on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tmp file keep starting up on startup.: [IMG] this message keeps showing up on startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tmp-file-keep-starting-up-on-startup/fd8a520f-0853-4f74-a1b5-4fac7ad8aa85
  4. Tmp files/folders in C:\Windows\Temp

in Windows 10 Support
    Tmp files/folders in C:\Windows\Temp: I was recently looking in C:\Windows\Temp and found many (hundreds) of folders in this directory. These folders each contains a file called "tmp00000000", these files are zero length. The folders in Windows\Temp are all in the form "tmp00000xxx" or "tmp0000xxxx", where...
  5. Startup Problem Windows cannot find : C: ........../Temp/IXP000.TMP/temp.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Problem Windows cannot find : C: ........../Temp/IXP000.TMP/temp.exe: [IMG]Every time I start my windows, this error pops up. I don’t know why is this happening and what is the reason behind this. I tried to check the file, but it is not there in the specified location. Please help me get rid of this....
  6. Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems: I fear my lack of knowledge might be creating a problem. Trying to help a friend with his W10 system. Disk 1 had partitions C: (System, boot,Page,...), and D: Instead of moving some data to D: he wanted the space D: occupied to be merged into C: I had him first verify...
  7. Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Extending C: on Disk 1 to unallocated space problems: I fear my lack of knowledge might be creating a problem. Trying to help a friend with his W10 system. Disk 1 had partitions C: (System, boot,Page,...), and D: Instead of moving some data to D: he wanted the space D: occupied to be merged into C: I had him first verify...
  8. Deleting tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp: Hello Should I be deleting .tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp? If so, when I try, I get a message saying I need administrator permission. As a user, I am an administrator. Even if I log on as "Administrator," I get the same message saying I need administrator approval. I...
  9. window insider progra

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window insider progra: hello team, i am install Windows10_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_18290 i am not abale to activate please provide your contact number. regards mahesh madje 9588695174...
  10. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module...: On my Windows 10 Laptop I am getting the error message pop ups ( As in attached image ) every time after system startup. I have tried searching for those files and couldn't find any. Is it any bug in the OS or else do I need to download any files? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problema ao iniciar C:\progra~3\bklngf~1/kgjocb~1.tmp