Windows 10: There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.

Discus and support There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is that file and why can't it be found? I looked in the windows folder and i didn't see that file so it is gone. What is going on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PcBenny, Mar 16, 2019.

1. PcBenny Win User

There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.

What is that file and why can't it be found? I looked in the windows folder and i didn't see that file so it is gone. What is going on?

:)

PcBenny, Mar 16, 2019

2. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10.

This message comes up:

"RunDLL

There was a problem starting C:\Program

The specified module could not be found."

jon w rcongo, Mar 16, 2019
  3. “There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Gallery\PhotoViewer.dll. The specified module could not be found.”

“There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Gallery\PhotoViewer.dll. The specified module could not be found.” I have windows 8.1.

thank you.

FeliceLaMarca, Mar 16, 2019
  4. There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.

dll missing; The specified module could not be found.

When i start my windows 10 on laptop, i see two pop up box and sees like this

while starting computer,

There was a problem starting

C:\Users\Nabin\AppData\Local\Temp\d3dx9_27.dll

The specified module could not be found.

There was a problem starting

C:\Users\Nabin\AppData\Local\Temp\d3dx0_23.dll

The specified module could not be found.

Please give proper solution.

nabinkshetry, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.

1. There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found. - Similar Threads - was problem starting

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  5. The specified module could not be found.

The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  6. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  7. RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...: Hello I'm trying to unintall Risk 2 the game on disk even though no files of it exist on my PC trust me i've looked and I get the above subject message when I use the unistall button on the menu used on the disk. I have tried all of these methods and none worked:Method 1: Run...
  8. RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...: For some reason Windows still list these two games as installed in control panel and when I try to uninstall them I get the above error message. Is there anyway to fix this issue?...
  9. C:\Program The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\Program The specified module could not be found: I'am trying to delete a program but can not and this window appears to me. The program, I am trying to DesignBuilder. If i can delete the program, I will upload new version....
  10. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found: I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10. This message comes up: "RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...