Windows 10: There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Discus and support There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am new to the Azure and I have been trying to reset the virtual machine back to OOBE after getting device ID for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by laeloe, Dec 2, 2019.

1. laeloe Win User

There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Azure and I have been trying to reset the virtual machine back to OOBE after getting device ID for Windows Autopilot.

But I couldn't reset it. It said "there was a problem with resetting your PC and no changes were made."

I tried of different methods but I couldn't and it is so overwhelming

Can someone help me please?

:)

laeloe, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 2, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Azure Virtual machine creating error

Not seeing the error you posted just the create virtual machine option in azure blade.

I teach azure for a living so let me know where you are stuck at and I can definitely help.

But the easiest and fastest way to create a VM is click create a resource in the top left and then click compute. From there select the o/s you want to create.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-...

SarahKong, Dec 2, 2019
  4. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info:

Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue.

Best regards,

arcin

RaTheMighty, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

1. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine - Similar Threads - was problem resetting

2. "There was a problem resetting your pc" Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "There was a problem resetting your pc" Error: Today I reset my windows 10 laptop but while it was resetting my laptop's battery ran out. I started up my laptop again and all the resetting got undone. But when I tried to start the resetting process again it gave me an error saying "There was a problem resetting your pc"....
  3. There was a problem reseting your pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There was a problem reseting your pc.: Hi, for the last couple of months my pc started being really slow since i mistakenly updated it, and i haven't been able to reset it or go back to an old version,probably pre 2018-2019....
  4. problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC"

problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC": I tried resetting windows 10 using the reset option in settings. But the resetting process gets aborted before it ends and it shows : "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC no changes were made"...
  5. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  6. Fixed Issue: There was a problem resetting your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixed Issue: There was a problem resetting your pc: Reset this PC is a good feature that is available on Windows 10 and Windows 8. But sometime you could not reset your pc for some reasons (due to missing some system files or encrypted data) [ATTACH] Three Ways to fix “There was a problem resettingyour pc” In this...
  7. There was a problem resetting your pc.

There was a problem resetting your pc.: My dell pc is starting up slowly and performance became slower so I wanted to reset my pc. But when I enter setting do reset it is showing as " There was a problem resetting your pc" I have tried the following steps after entering into boot menu troubleshoot>Advanced...
  8. Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012: I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info: Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue. Best regards, arcin...
  9. There is a problem resetting your pc

There is a problem resetting your pc: its almost two days that I'm trying to reset my pc but I am getting an error "There is a problem resetting your pc". The reason why I am resetting are due to browsers (ie, chrome, Mozilla, opera) cant connect thru the internet and skype cant login. *cry I tried to read some...
  10. There was a problem while resetting your PC

There was a problem while resetting your PC: So over the recent months I've been running into problems with W10 updates and I've found out that a lot of people fixed them by resetting their PCs. Today I've gathered up the courage to do this myself. I've made a back up Recovery image, created a restore point and went on....