Windows 10: There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Discus and support There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am new to the Azure and I have been trying to reset the virtual machine back to OOBE after getting device ID for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by laeloe, Dec 2, 2019.

1. laeloe Win User

There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Azure and I have been trying to reset the virtual machine back to OOBE after getting device ID for Windows Autopilot.

But I couldn't reset it. It said "there was a problem with resetting your PC and no changes were made."

I tried of different methods but I couldn't and it is so overwhelming

Can someone help me please?

:)

laeloe, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 2, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Azure Virtual machine creating error

Not seeing the error you posted just the create virtual machine option in azure blade.

I teach azure for a living so let me know where you are stuck at and I can definitely help.

But the easiest and fastest way to create a VM is click create a resource in the top left and then click compute. From there select the o/s you want to create.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-...

SarahKong, Dec 2, 2019
  4. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info:

Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue.

Best regards,

arcin

RaTheMighty, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

1. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine - Similar Threads - was problem resetting

2. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine problem: Hey, so I was using Oracle virtual machine to test something on not my pc but in the VM. When i was done I didn't need it anymore so I Uninstalled it, it asked me to restart my pc to actually take changes, so I did I pressed restart now and when my pc restarted it put me in...
  3. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine problem: Hey, so I was using Oracle virtual machine to test something on not my pc but in the VM. When i was done I didn't need it anymore so I Uninstalled it, it asked me to restart my pc to actually take changes, so I did I pressed restart now and when my pc restarted it put me in...
  4. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine problem: i installed need for speed most wanted 2012 but when I open it I see an error which says: sorry, this application can not run under a virtual machine but i am not using any virtual machines. I even uninstalled VMware workstation but still i have problem opening the game. I am...
  6. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine problem: i installed need for speed most wanted 2012 but when I open it I see an error which says: sorry, this application can not run under a virtual machine but i am not using any virtual machines. I even uninstalled VMware workstation but still i have problem opening the game. I am...
  7. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reset PC - "There was a problem resetting your PC"

Reset PC - "There was a problem resetting your PC": I've read so many guides to this now, but I am eternally stuck. I am simply trying to reset to factory settings, but after 1% progress I get "There was a problem resetting your PC". I've attempted sfc /scannow from Command Prompt, but I get "Windows Resource Protection...
  9. Virtual pc azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual pc azure: [ATTACH] hello I downloaded this game program https://www.hakkarim.net/34oyunu.zip to the server but I can not run it. I get the error in the picture I convey. The support team of the program told me that I need to take action on this link and restart the server. I perform...
  10. Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012: I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info: Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue. Best regards, arcin...