Windows 10: there was an error sending your message

Discus and support there was an error sending your message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hours and hours spent on finding work arounds with MS products especially OUTLOOK. Microsoft in the interest of keeping people safe online have made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brianmcgavin, Feb 26, 2019.

1. there was an error sending your message

Hours and hours spent on finding work arounds with MS products especially OUTLOOK. Microsoft in the interest of keeping people safe online have made it incredibly difficult to actually use their programs for anyone less than an advanced user. If I could justify my budget I think I would return to Apple Products and buy a MAC.

:)

brianmcgavin, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Farha Sal Win User

Unable to send a message

Hi,

To assist you regarding your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you receive any error code/message when you're trying to send SMS?
    • Please confirm the troubleshooting steps you did to solve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Farha Sal, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

there was an error sending your message

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

there was an error sending your message

1. there was an error sending your message - Similar Threads - was error sending

2. Error Send Messages WhatsApp +966554477714

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Send Messages WhatsApp +966554477714: Tgyudhikrfuyeshi6i6trfh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-send-messages-whatsapp-966554477714/f65aa088-9d3b-432f-bfff-d25cd9f4c75d
  3. "There was an error in sending your message"

"There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  4. "There was an error in sending your message"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  5. Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent": My messages are being sent, but on my Phone Link app, they are giving me the "Sending....." for about a minute, and then it pops up under the message, saying "your message cannot be sent. Retry" On my phone, it shows the message has been sent after the minute pause in the...
  6. Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent"

Phone Link Sends messages, but it says "Your Message Cannot Be Sent": My messages are being sent, but on my Phone Link app, they are giving me the "Sending....." for about a minute, and then it pops up under the message, saying "your message cannot be sent. Retry" On my phone, it shows the message has been sent after the minute pause in the...
  7. Send message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send message: Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change...
  8. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  9. Mail App send your messages using this name

Mail App send your messages using this name: Hi Community, Since updating windows 10 and adding all my accounts back into the Mail app the option to : "send your messages using this name" had vanished from the sync options. Where can this now be found? [ATTACH]...
  10. "Send your messages using this name" resulted in error 0x80004005

"Send your messages using this name" resulted in error 0x80004005: Whenever I tried to add my gmail account to mail and calendar, I am asked to "send your messages using thia name", whatever I typed in would result in an error (code: 0x80004005), and I cannot add my gmail account. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was an error sending your message

2. there was an error while sending your message

3. hotmail error there was an error sending your message what is the fix

4. there was sn error sending your message,
  5. error sending message from microsot outlook hotmail,
  6. Why error sending message at mail,
  7. Mail app windows 10 says there was an error trying to send youre message,
  8. There was an error while sending your message windows 10,
  9. there was an error sending massage,
  10. windows 10 message error sending your message,
  11. fix there is an error sending your message,