Windows 10: There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d

Discus and support There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't install updates. It keeps giving me this error: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shelbster, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Shelbster Win User

There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d

I can't install updates. It keeps giving me this error:

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80071a2d

I tried researching "0x80071a2d" and couldn't find anything helpful.

I can't shut updates off. So it keeps rebooting my PC every night with these failed update attempts, which is unacceptable.

:)

Shelbster, Apr 13, 2021
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 13, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 13, 2021
  4. There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d

1. There were some problems installing updates 0x80071a2d - Similar Threads - were problems installing

2. Some update were not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update were not installed: Hi All,I'm trying to update my laptop with latest patch but I tried to download and install cumulative update from Microsoft Update catalog it says "some updates were not installed"Winver:Update history:Window specifications...
  3. Some update were not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some update were not installed: Hi All,I'm trying to update my laptop with latest patch but I tried to download and install cumulative update from Microsoft Update catalog it says "some updates were not installed"Winver:Update history:Window specifications...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, error 0x80070643

There were some problems installing updates, error 0x80070643: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643That is the message I receive....
  5. There were some problems installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates 0x80070643: Hi,I have been facing this error for three days. I have tried everything like cleaning up the SoftwareDistribution folder, CatRoot2 folder, running the sfc scannow, all DISM commands, no issues were found after I ran these commands. I also tried to install using Software...
  6. There were some problems installing updates 0x80070643

There were some problems installing updates 0x80070643: Hi,I have been facing this error for three days. I have tried everything like cleaning up the SoftwareDistribution folder, CatRoot2 folder, running the sfc scannow, all DISM commands, no issues were found after I ran these commands. I also tried to install using Software...
  7. There were some problems installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. There were some problems installing updates 0x80070002

There were some problems installing updates 0x80070002: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001330 2021-04 This update failed I tried 3 times but still same I tried also clean boot but still same I run troubleshooter, nothing Please help...
  9. There were some problems installing the update

There were some problems installing the update: I am downloading "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909". It downloaded successfully but as soon as it gets to 79% installed, it says "There were some problems installing the update" with Error code 0x80070002. I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3576 laptop. What can I do...
  10. "There were problems installing some updates" fix?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "There were problems installing some updates" fix?: Keep trying to install an update and this error keeps popping up.. 30352